Sorey261

Jun 9, 2018
Is it recommended to play 2 before 1?
I mean, if are differences in the mechanics and will I feel the first game bad after playing the second ?

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
Is it recommended to play 2 before 1?
I mean, if are differences in the mechanics and will I feel the first game bad after playing the second ?
No. There are some differences but they're mostly breeding mechanics and game balancing, but the overall gameplay is pretty much the same.

With that said, the second game is quite superior while the third... well that one's up the air for me.

Reactions: Sorey261

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
No. There are some differences but they're mostly breeding mechanics and game balancing, but the overall gameplay is pretty much the same.

With that said, the second game is quite superior while the third... well that one's up the air for me.
I like third but part 2 just has much better roster.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Um.. i downloaded from gofile and i don't see the fish looking thing in the installation guide nor exe files.... can anyone help me with starting?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Um.. i downloaded from gofile and i don't see the fish looking thing in the installation guide nor exe files.... can anyone help me with starting?
The Installation Guide is for the fan translation and is likely out of date and irrelevant. The GoFile download is the official release, and should still have an exe unless you didn't unzip it?

Do I need to download a locale emulator for Japan to make this work?
Yes.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
The Installation Guide is for the fan translation and is likely out of date and irrelevant. The GoFile download is the official release, and should still have an exe unless you didn't unzip it?

Yes.
Yup i unziped it found the exe but can't play it. Some sort of small file and a Japanese note comes out saying i can't start the game. If i use emulator another one appears but it is also written in Japanese so i can't understand it.

Thanhk5

Aug 8, 2022
walkthrough very old, not enough characters for this version, can i send me a walkthrough, everyone

Jul 28, 2017
Question:: I downloaded the one from the mediafire link but it doesn't seems to have the full save included?
No need to answer, found the save file from another post

Last edited:

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Is a cheat table, for cheat engine. Open the game, open cheat engine, select the process of the game and load the cheat table.
I think this isn't working for the latest version. All values appear as question marks.

EDIT: Never mind, ended up reading around and it turns out the address changes every time the game boots up.

Last edited:

Pretinaverse

Jul 29, 2022
I think this isn't working for the latest version. All values appear as question marks.

EDIT: Never mind, ended up reading around and it turns out the address changes every time the game boots up.
I don't have the game anymore, but you can try mtool if you want an easy tool to cheat. It works with games in rpgmaker, wolf rpg, and others. You can download it . Just click in direct download, extract and open with nw.exe, click in the first tab, select the game exe and click in start game.

Sin título.png

Reactions: Cryogic

Notorious Pig

Jun 9, 2019
Does anyone else have problems getting Zoe and Asteria to debauched? It just seems like there isn''t enough time after getting them to do it. I can't even get Asteria past Refusing.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone else have problems getting Zoe and Asteria to debauched? It just seems like there isn''t enough time after getting them to do it. I can't even get Asteria past Refusing.
If you feed negative sanity items (human meat being the most efficient) you can get them to debauched in I two or three turns. You can reduce their sanity below 0 as long as you feed them a positive sanity item last so they don't end the turn on 0 sanity.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes