MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
If you are still having the issue of a black gallery try copying all of the windows fonts over to your wine fonts folder

The issue is not wine rendering them differently but wine having to use different open source fonts since the windows fonts are copyrighted. So if you copy the needed fonts over from a windows install it works without any issue
Good to know, that'll help for troubleshooting in the future.

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
If you are still having the issue of a black gallery try copying all of the windows fonts over to your wine fonts folder

The issue is not wine rendering them differently but wine having to use different open source fonts since the windows fonts are copyrighted. So if you copy the needed fonts over from a windows install it works without any issue
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I'll be sure to try that out. Thanks!

Although, in which folder exactly are the fonts? There aren't any named that specifically

Last edited:

TheGeka

Jun 4, 2017
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I'll be sure to try that out. Thanks!

Although, in which folder exactly are the fonts? There aren't any named that specifically
Fonts on windows are in C:\Windows\Fonts and for wine there are multiple locations
  • /usr/share/fonts This is the system wide font folder
  • /usr/share/wine/fonts This is Wine's private fonts folder
  • /Path/to/pfx/drive_c/Windows/fonts the equivalent of C:\Windows\Fonts inside your wine prefix
Personally i went the lazy route and just copied every font from windows to /usr/share/wine/fonts but the recommended route would be to copy only the needed font into the prefixes font folder. Don't know which font is missing tho.

Edit:
Forgot to add that you also need to run the game with a Japanese locale you can do that by first generating the japanese locale using
sudo dpkg-reconfigure locales selecting ja_JP.UTF-8 and then selecting <Ok>. When the generation is done you can run the game with LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF8 WINEPREFIX=/path/to/wine/prefix wine /path/to/goblin_burrow.eXe

Last edited:

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
How to determine how many units the alpha can take as secondary under his wing?

I mean, it feels pretty random to me, sometimes I assign and lord and some secondary units but he just goes in alone.

Is there any specific stat that dictates how many henchmen an alpha can take with him? Even tho I have several of the same type in stock, at times they just don't take anyone with them.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How to determine how many units the alpha can take as secondary under his wing?

I mean, it feels pretty random to me, sometimes I assign and lord and some secondary units but he just goes in alone.

Is there any specific stat that dictates how many henchmen an alpha can take with him? Even tho I have several of the same type in stock, at times they just don't take anyone with them.
It is the CMD stat that determines the maximum number of units they can have. If you have fewer goblins of the selected type than the alpha unit can command, it will take all that you have minus any goblins you have Favourited. If you have multiple alpha units using that type and not enough goons to fill each alpha unit, AFAIK it will divide them evenly between each alpha unit.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
It is the CMD stat that determines the maximum number of units they can have. If you have fewer goblins of the selected type than the alpha unit can command, it will take all that you have minus any goblins you have Favourited. If you have multiple alpha units using that type and not enough goons to fill each alpha unit, AFAIK it will divide them evenly between each alpha unit.
1683591715961.png

I assume LS is the CMD? I dont see it otherwiswe.

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Peperoncino released their 'Complete' edition without completing the translation. The 'Complete' version is only "complete" as in "contains all the DLC in one single download." It is a downgrade of the Fan Translation as far as English translation is concerned.

The Official Incomplete Edition released on 211005 and updated on 220322 has English translation available only for the base game. All DLC remain untranslated in the official version.

To fix that, I am reuploading the Fan Translation. I've done some compression on the images and voice lines so that the download is smaller. They shouldn't have an appreciable difference in quality unless you are playing on much larger than normal resolutions. The Fan Translation is complete, contains all DLC, and uses the official translation where it exists.

Goblin Burrow Complete ENG 220528

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full save
Can you upload to Mediafire or other?

Roman666

May 17, 2023
[ЦИТАТА="fire2244, сообщение: 9944559, участник: 3076090"]
У меня одного такая проблема? Прямоугольные / квадратные шрифты
View attachment 2345529
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
скажи спасибо что она у тебя вообще запустилась

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I know this was probably answered somewhere in the thread, but is there a way to delete the full gallery? I wanted to unlock it all on my own, but everything is already there when I downloaded the whole game.

I already am on New Game+ but skipping dialogue of scenes I haven't seen is a chore.

And on a tiny note, I'm sad that Elda still is stuck in MTL hell. I deadass don't know what she's talking about during her scenes.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I know this was probably answered somewhere in the thread, but is there a way to delete the full gallery? I wanted to unlock it all on my own, but everything is already there when I downloaded the whole game.

I already am on New Game+ but skipping dialogue of scenes I haven't seen is a chore.

And on a tiny note, I'm sad that Elda still is stuck in MTL hell. I deadass don't know what she's talking about during her scenes.
If you delete the entire save folder it should work. The .ksu and .ksc files in particular save that kind of data. Unfortunately, you'd need to start a fresh save as well probably.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018

if i remember well, giovana and other girl were also MTL. but i'm glad most of it is fan translated. maybe one day those 3 will be translated as well.

also, did people here saw goblin's burrow hentai? a animations of anvil got released.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes