• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Adventurers dream of becoming a dragon slayer, that is, until they realize how dangerous are those small green pests.

Souka... I'm glad more people are joining the fight.

The protagonist reminds me of her:

which also has plenty of goblin action.

ScreenShot_2023_0927_14_10_57.png ScreenShot_2023_0927_14_11_33.png

And remember... you should play Hentai games with goblins in them not because you are horny but to learn more tactics againts them.

Last edited:

Veteran2022

Jan 7, 2018
As a fan of pregnancy this game pregnancy content is actually almost at violated heroine level thanks to its impact on the heroine and the story, and the affection between the heroine and her "baby" as well. It would actually surpass violated heroine if not for the story limitation

Reactions: mtlak

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
I'd definitely recommend this for fans of gobbos, pregnancy, and birth. All the art is really hot. FYI, trigger warning: pregnancy is 100% from gobbo rape, all NC. The birth system is really novel. She even recounts the assault that led to her pregnancy during therapy, and it changes depending on who is the baby daddy. If you want to guarantee preggo from a specific gobbo daddy, use an ovulation med beforehand. You can use a cheat to get it.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020

which also has plenty of goblin action.

That game looks interesting too ...

Do you know, if there´s an English translation out there ?
Or ...
Do you know a reliable tool to auto-translate the text-output on the fly ?

Reactions: Diegoz

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Oh wow. The convo got deleted so fast. Usually it takes mods a few days to step in when someone actually does something bad, like throwing slurs at people. :ROFLMAO:

Proves that mods themselves are a bunch of cucks. :p
Oh ... did I miss some beef here :unsure:

Mar 16, 2019
Seems interesting, the story too. But, does this end with the corruption classic ending where she becomes a gobbo lover? lmao or does this game has better writting?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Seems interesting, the story too. But, does this end with the corruption classic ending where she becomes a gobbo lover? lmao or does this game has better writting?
IIRC it has 3 different endings depending on what you do during the game.

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Does this scene imply you can eventually just give yourself to the Goblins in combat vs fighting them? Like, something to do with the 'submission level' in the status screen?
afb1a7c21f732cea0c1e492e5f53dca6.png

MARRK

Apr 15, 2017
The BUG in the Steam version does not seem to have been fixed
The screen is stuck on a black screen after the SEX scene at the maternity center

4.30 star(s) 44 Votes