tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
This seems like it could be good. Is it just defeat events? Or are there town corruption events too?

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
weird translation naming Kanami as Uzuki when goblins attack her
idk maybe this is actually AI translated and no one check out the context

raith

Jul 30, 2017
gotta say this is one of my favorites just because I have to put thought into how I attack. I'm able to predict how an enemy will behave. I did find it hard at times, but doable. the dragon forest boss was one of the harder bosses imo.

Iwillsurvive

Nov 8, 2020
The dev has said that the next game they make is planned to be longer then this one, removing the scissors paper rock system too, there is already a demo up for it and they said dev period for the game will be 1 - 1 1/2 years.

Aug 24, 2020
Honestly the best part of the game is the pregnancy institution part. The progression, the activities associated with it, reactions from npcs (although quite limited). My hope is that there is a spinoff for a game that focuses on this aspect of a pregnancy institution with more sex scenes and erotic activities while the mc is pregnant. Also more lore, backstory, I feel like it would make a great premise.

Crestworth

Apr 15, 2020
Should probably have multiple protagonist tag. There's an entire mission where you play as another character while the fmc is trained/fucked off-screen by the goblin leader.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Interesting story, ED 1 with final boss is fun been awhile since such feeling on hentai game. Cheesy but fun, next I guess try to get pregnant should be easy

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Is there walktrough or guide for game? How many endings in the game and conditions to get them?

Iwillsurvive

Nov 8, 2020
Is there walktrough or guide for game? How many endings in the game and conditions to get them?
Pretty sure 3 endings , 1. lose in the final stage (you'll know when) 2. Beat final boss with low ero value (less then 100ish? don't know for sure but just avoid smexy stuff) 3. Beat final boss with high ero value.
Should be able to just look after the game at the endings in recollection after the final boss, but games fairly short so do whatever.

Astrid Zexis

Nov 28, 2018
Can someone help me get past the part where the faires make Kanami smaller? I can't figure out how to get past the goblin. ok1.png

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes