Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
This line hits hard.

It is pretty interesting how the game gives the character personality and backstory, and frequently make connection to them throughout the game. Despite being just about 4hr game, it has quite a lot of attention given to the character. Kanami has a good range of jokes and facial expressions which makes the journey have a sense of whacky fun. Definitely a good game here.

I wonder if Kanami gets into multiple pregnancies, will her ages keep going up? hahaha

Gorak the Orc

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 2961498

Overview:
Kanami, a former Dragon Slayer who lost her job due to the extinction of dragons. Now, she has embraced her new job as a Monster Hunter, wholeheartedly committed to vanquishing goblins.Her peer, Uzuki, is a talented and elite Monster Hunter. Despite their similar ages, the relationship between Kanami and Uzuki has always been quite strained.Though they’re no longer threatened by dragons, the danger posed by goblins remains significant, and they must eliminate them to protect their city. Embark on this thrilling journey and witness how Kanami and Uzuki overcome their differences and grow together in their quest to eliminate the goblin threat!​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-27
Release Date: 2023-09-26
Developer: BanameiR - -
Publisher: Hanabi Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

View attachment 2961338 View attachment 2961339 View attachment 2961340 View attachment 2961341 View attachment 2961342 View attachment 2961343
I really enjoyed this game. I hope there comes a second version. Please dude don't stop. This game was top. I hope to see more of your games.

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
Someone can tell me how fight the human goblin. I cant beat him
The same way you fight any other opponent, except
Other than that, he takes damage and goes down like anyone else.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Man I don't get the reviews of this that are okay with the battle system. Like if she always gave a vague hint of what to do that'd be tedious but fine, but there's a lot of times where she'll basically go "I have no idea" and a bunch where she seemingly has flavor text rather than a hint after damaging an enemy that's something like "they're regretting that" which makes predicting what they're about to do come down to pure chance.

weird I don't get that scene but there was option to skip it so maybe I accidentally skip it
The options are switched for some reason so choosing to skip actually makes you do the section and choosing not to skip skips the section.

Last edited:
Reactions: syh653 and asriu

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
wait so what is the corruption? I've read through the thread and it's been barely mentioned. does she eventually do the hentai trope of liking it? or is it something else?
Yes, but not to the super degree she is like cock drunk (however, that level of lust and acceptance is in the post game world of the horny only ending).

But most dialogue amounts to the sex being unpleasurable, or too rough, but the subtle changes that occur is she starts getting off on it/having orgasms that she wants. Biggest change is if you had gotten pregnant and did the pregnant chapter, she get's a slightly more adjusted view on sex with goblins, and accepting it is pleasurable (in some encounters).

But specifically the human goblin, and the psychic goblins have the most "I like it" dialogue changes if you continue to lose against them. I actually feel bad for beating the human goblin, and she kind of does too (if you lose against him at least twice).

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
uh how to get past this ?
I'm not sure I get what your issue is? Unless there's something in the picture i'm not seeing, but the area didn't look different from mine. You go left, up, right (forced fight), continue going right, down (another forced fight), then I think the area exit is further right. You haven't gone around the map the right way if I'm getting what your issue is?

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
I think I've figured out the combat system and what the comments made by kanami mean (atleast for basic enemies)
"what is it trying to do by doing that?" = the goblin will do a delayed attack
"looks like it's keeping its distance" = goblin will dodge
"why is it so excited! So gross..." = goblin will just do a regular attack

here's where it gets semi confusing, when kanami says "looks it regrets doing that" it means that you need to do your next attack. example being that I used regular attack, now that it hit and the goblin regrets doing that, it will use it's next attack in its order (in this case being dodge) so I need to use charge.

sorry if I haven't explained it super well I haven't edited much.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes