Oltark

Jan 14, 2022
I think I've figured out the combat system and what the comments made by kanami mean (atleast for basic enemies)
"what is it trying to do by doing that?" = the goblin will do a delayed attack
"looks like it's keeping its distance" = goblin will dodge
"why is it so excited! So gross..." = goblin will just do a regular attack

here's where it gets semi confusing, when kanami says "looks it regrets doing that" it means that you need to do your next attack. example being that I used regular attack, now that it hit and the goblin regrets doing that, it will use it's next attack in its order (in this case being dodge) so I need to use charge.

sorry if I haven't explained it super well I haven't edited much.
thanks lol, i literally thought every combat was just rock paper scissors and was getting frustrated lmao

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
I think I've figured out the combat system and what the comments made by kanami mean (atleast for basic enemies)
"what is it trying to do by doing that?" = the goblin will do a delayed attack
"looks like it's keeping its distance" = goblin will dodge
"why is it so excited! So gross..." = goblin will just do a regular attack

here's where it gets semi confusing, when kanami says "looks it regrets doing that" it means that you need to do your next attack. example being that I used regular attack, now that it hit and the goblin regrets doing that, it will use it's next attack in its order (in this case being dodge) so I need to use charge.

sorry if I haven't explained it super well I haven't edited much.
Yup that is right. Just to expand on your point a bit to help the others.

When kanami says
"what is it trying to do by doing that?" = We choose Attack
"looks like it's keeping its distance" = We choose charge attack
"why is it so excited! So gross..." = We choose counterattack.

When we predict correctly, the goblin will starts to regret what it did. We just choose the attack type that is just one selection below. Meaning, if we did attack first, the goblin regrets, we choose charge attack next. Once you reach counterattack, the next attack type is attack, which is just loop back to the top.
As long as you keep predicting correctly, we can just keep choosing the attack type one selection below, and we will win every encounter, always. All bosses are as easy as just a normal goblin fight, except spider. Not even the human goblin is a challenge and he is supposed to be the ultimate boss for regular boss fights.

Out of the entire game, the hardest fight is actually the Spider golbin which we cannot predict. But hey, even then, the Spider Golbin boss actually has its own attack pattern which the player can just figure out and do so accordingly. Not to spoils too much, the spider does mostly delayed attacks or just keeps its distance, so the player can just spam attack or charge attack which will most likely defeat the spider boss.

For the white haired lady, her thoughts are also similar to Kanami thoughts. If the goblin seems to be excited, we choose counterattack, if the goblin is acting suspicious we just attack, if the goblin is keeping distance, we charge and whack their ass.

There are two bugs to keep in mind for the game.
1- The 3000 gold ultimate attack, GET OUT OF MY WAY, it is for automatic victory against normal enemy when we choose "Attack", however, if you choose attack on boss type golbin, the skill will fail and kanami will recieve clothing damage. Meaning, we essentially lost one attack type if we have that ultimate attack equipped.
2. The skip and not skip option for the mini mini minigame is bugged, the option is reversed. Choose "Skip" to not to skip, and vice versa

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
really like the art and the female characters but the mechanics of this game are... just awfull. its not really fun to play it and the sequences in between every battle are just to boring and repetitive. other than that really like the preggo content and the corruption theme

Reactions: Veto91

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
"we won't listen to your conversations"

the 13 people listening next door:
1696002059777.png

(idk how to spoiler tag stuff here so sorry for that lol)

May 5, 2022
Does pregnancy event only happen once ?
On the game the MC can get pregnant twice, however only the first pregnancy leads to the maternity center,where the MC will give birth eventually. After that she can get pregnant again, but she won't go to the maternity center anymore, since the pregnancy progress is very slow.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
during the pregancacy route does anyone else get blackscreened after you ring the bell and do the whole scene?
like it says she goes to sleep but it doesnt transistion to the next day.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Quick question: are pregnancies supposed to last an insanely long amount of time, or am i missing something?
I got pregnant in the second level, and now i'm in the fourth one (after resting a lot and losing a lot of battles) and the pregnancy is still only at phase 1... It's basically not progressing

AGUSTINOX

Jul 10, 2017
Quick question: are pregnancies supposed to last an insanely long amount of time, or am i missing something?
I got pregnant in the second level, and now i'm in the fourth one (after resting a lot and losing a lot of battles) and the pregnancy is still only at phase 1... It's basically not progressing
yes, you will get an event after finishing 1 or 2 missions

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes