QuickEscalation

Nov 11, 2019
Just an advice, you should make a save before entering the big goblin boss fight, right after crawling thru a tunnel, and don't overwrite that save, because, if you lose that boss, you'll get yourself in pregnancy route
Edit: now I have play through the hospital scene, it seems like an extended sequence of the main story

Basically keep in mind if you want MC pregnant or not.

Last edited:

fucknolink

Feb 16, 2019
one of most inspiring goblin rpg gameplay in modern time , but with good writing both in story & in H-event to boot. (for strategy/managemen, play goblin burrow)
reccomended

if only the writing spend more on build the heroine badassness up at beginning like makina , this game would be 12/10

Last edited:
Reactions: goldenb

Vhen

Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Can someone help me? How can I fix this? I'm playing this on android btw. Thanks.

It happens after I rescued trinity from the goblin that's raping her in the guild

Ck_bunny

Oct 21, 2017
Can someone help me? How can I fix this? I'm playing this on android btw. Thanks.

It happens after I rescued trinity from the goblin that's raping her in the guild
try using maldives app. i played it on maldives and got no issue so far

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Just an advice, you should make a save before entering the big goblin boss fight, right after crawling thru a tunnel, and don't overwrite that save, because, if you lose that boss, you'll get yourself in pregnancy route
Edit: now I have play through the hospital scene, it seems like an extended sequence of the main story

Basically keep in mind if you want MC pregnant or not.
In the beginning when they if you want fertile period, do you choose yes or no?

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes