Harlz

Apr 15, 2023
Quite a fun one.
Love some of the CG, like Stout goblin, dog goblin, arthur, human goblin.
Lack of Bad End, I guess.

Vesle

Jun 11, 2018
Dang. Anyone else having reminiscene room issues with hospital? Screen just turns completely black and doesn't continue to 4th pregnant stage after fucking the man.

Veteran2022

Jan 7, 2018
A fun fact about the lore: if Kanami or Reiri(the girl in the next game) get pregnant by a goblin then the offspring might be a mix gene between the heroine's gene - goblin - pig, since the intelligent goblin mainly used pigs for goblin mass-reproduction :BootyTime:
So the level of humiliation is very high

zainyway

Jan 22, 2018
What would be the point?
Your level stays 99 the whole game, the combat is rock-paper-scissors, there is nothing to get in New Game+
to be specific, i meant that you don't have to start a new game to potentially follow different paths to get the different endings because all the scenes are unlocked after you beat the game regardless and i personally like the build-up to events. the hospital scenes/event is great but i never got her pregnant during my playthrough so i never got it. what i would've liked was being able to go back to previous areas to trigger events and such instead of having to start an entire new save file just to get to whatever specific point i wanted

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Sadly the hospital could have more scenes, but only get the ones from the bell, while the Guild has one bathroom scene that doesn't get added (and is blacked out) so for a Goblin game expect nothing but goblins.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Man this game is amazing, I'm sad that the rest of the games from the same developer don't come close to this. I'm Excited for new releases.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Adventurers dream of becoming a dragon slayer, that is, until they realize how dangerous are those small green pests.

Souka... I'm glad more people are joining the fight.

The protagonist reminds me of her:

which also has plenty of goblin action.

View attachment 2961808 View attachment 2961809

And remember... you should play Hentai games with goblins in them not because you are horny but to learn more tactics againts them.
Is it already on this site?

LonerofGaming

Mar 17, 2021
Going through the game files I saw these cgs and assumed I'd find them in some scenes in game but it never happened, not even in any full saves. Are there any actual scenes associated with these in game or are they just legitimately unused? Would be a real shame if they are just unused...

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes