Jan 21, 2021
You should focus one of them, I assume that you know how to counter their moves; you'll always counter one of them -sometimes they'll do the same move so it'll become easier for you-. Then, probably the one you focus will die early and you easily take out the other. Briefly, focus one of them.
For some reason the game doesn’t allow me to pick which one I want to focus on, either that or I just don’t know how, also i use the counterstrike but the little green bastards dodge almost every single time or like before I just don’t know how to properly avoid their attacks

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
I think I've figured out the combat system and what the comments made by kanami mean (atleast for basic enemies)
"what is it trying to do by doing that?" = the goblin will do a delayed attack
"looks like it's keeping its distance" = goblin will dodge
"why is it so excited! So gross..." = goblin will just do a regular attack

here's where it gets semi confusing, when kanami says "looks it regrets doing that" it means that you need to do your next attack. example being that I used regular attack, now that it hit and the goblin regrets doing that, it will use it's next attack in its order (in this case being dodge) so I need to use charge.

sorry if I haven't explained it super well I haven't edited much.
For some reason the game doesn’t allow me to pick which one I want to focus on, either that or I just don’t know how, also i use the counterstrike but the little green bastards dodge almost every single time or like before I just don’t know how to properly avoid their attacks
There's the info about doing the right move against enemies, you should use it. Also, beware of getting countered because, as example, if you charge attack one because it dodges and the other swiftly attack you; you can't do your move because of second one and get undressed. Game strangely needs strategy, you should think about getting countered before making any move. As I remember, I usually used counterattack when fighting them, but their moves generally generates randomly so don't spam any move.

Reactions: BigDaddyTheDick

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
Get out of my way instantly kills your enemy except bosses -also you should unequip this skill if you're going to fight a boss-. As I remember, love slash makes game accept your attack even if enemy attacks before you. I didn't use super speed attack but I think it's same or similar to love slash. I really suggest you to pick love slash, it's really useful.
Super speed replaces first(regular) attack slot and from your description it seems similar to love slash(haven't used that one though)- it's a successful hit even if it otherwise would've been a wrong pick.

lemewsician

Mar 3, 2022
As I remember, love slash makes game accept your attack even if enemy attacks before you. I didn't use super speed attack but I think it's same or similar to love slash. I really suggest you to pick love slash, it's really useful.
Super speed replaces first(regular) attack slot and from your description it seems similar to love slash(haven't used that one though)- it's a successful hit even if it otherwise would've been a wrong pick.
They're not the same. Love slash lets you win ties (doing 300 damage instead of the normal result where both you and the enemy take 50 damage), but you are still fucked if the enemy dodges. Super speed slash always works (for 200 damage), but goes on cooldown for one turn. So love slash is a good damage skill and a natural combo with endure (since endure leaves you without a counterattack, but love slash is effectively a counterattack skill that is also your regular quick attack), while super speed slash is a defensive skill for when you can't predict the enemy's attack.

The real overpowered skill is knockout. After successfully using it against the enemy's quick attack, the enemy can't attack next turn and any move you use will work. It turns out that this includes knockout itself, letting you stunlock bosses to death.

Reactions: Bruh_Huh

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
They're not the same. Love slash lets you win ties (doing 300 damage instead of the normal result where both you and the enemy take 50 damage), but you are still fucked if the enemy dodges. Super speed slash always works (for 200 damage), but goes on cooldown for one turn. So love slash is a good damage skill and a natural combo with endure (since endure leaves you without a counterattack, but love slash is effectively a counterattack skill that is also your regular quick attack), while super speed slash is a defensive skill for when you can't predict the enemy's attack.

The real overpowered skill is knockout. After successfully using it against the enemy's quick attack, the enemy can't attack next turn and any move you use will work. It turns out that this includes knockout itself, letting you stunlock bosses to death.
Thanks for correcting me ^^

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Don't worry, it gets easier later on. I don't remember the skill name or when you get it, but there's a skill that let's you insta-OHKO any normal non-boss enemy. Makes most battles a cinch. Just don't use it on a boss because you could instantly lose.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
but there's a skill that let's you insta-OHKO any normal non-boss enemy.
It becomes an automatic loss against bosses though, particularly late-game.
It's practically worthless since you can just run away from most normal mobs.

Best skills in my opinion are: Attack [Love], and Charge [Bleed]. Bleed also stacks and becomes stronger. :whistle::coffee:

R0mik

Oct 7, 2018
When edited save file i saw blowjob skill, that can be equipped on MC, who knows how this skill can be acquired in game?

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes