DickyFarty666

Dec 10, 2020
Going through the game files I saw these cgs and assumed I'd find them in some scenes in game but it never happened, not even in any full saves. Are there any actual scenes associated with these in game or are they just legitimately unused? Would be a real shame if they are just unused...
B ending, you need over 100 submissive

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Going through the game files I saw these cgs and assumed I'd find them in some scenes in game but it never happened, not even in any full saves. Are there any actual scenes associated with these in game or are they just legitimately unused? Would be a real shame if they are just unused...
They look like additional scenes you get from Arthur (as DickFarty mentioned the B Ending, which I didn't get), or whomever the Goblin is that makes females into steeds, and you fight as both the MC and the other A Rank hunter.

Jun 21, 2021
I'd definitely recommend this for fans of gobbos, pregnancy, and birth. All the art is really hot. FYI, trigger warning: pregnancy is 100% from gobbo rape, all NC. The birth system is really novel. She even recounts the assault that led to her pregnancy during therapy, and it changes depending on who is the baby daddy. If you want to guarantee preggo from a specific gobbo daddy, use an ovulation med beforehand. You can use a cheat to get it.
Is it normal for pregnancy to be slow?

LonerofGaming

Mar 17, 2021
They look like additional scenes you get from Arthur (as DickFarty mentioned the B Ending, which I didn't get), or whomever the Goblin is that makes females into steeds, and you fight as both the MC and the other A Rank hunter.
Ah okay I see, I assume that can ONLY be seen from a save with Ending B being the save you end on & full +100 domination from the two. The full saves here usually has the full gallery come from Ending A, which for some reason doesn't have these additions scenes even in gallery. Ending B in gallery would just show what happens in reception during that ending there. Is the epilogue like thing where you can talk to the other characters in Ending A have an Ending B equivalent? Cause if that was the case it would explain why I couldn't find these scene on the full save.

I can't tell if I am misunderstanding anything here & the fact the full saves I've seen here literally don't have these scene really made that confusing. My personal run was going down Ending B before I just grabbed some saves from here but I am willing to get to these scenes on my own.

Lord joe2

Oct 10, 2023
I'm not sure I get what your issue is? Unless there's something in the picture i'm not seeing, but the area didn't look different from mine. You go left, up, right (forced fight), continue going right, down (another forced fight), then I think the area exit is further right. You haven't gone around the map the right way if I'm getting what your issue is?
In that map, wich route we have to walk bro?

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
It's for the coexisting ending, sadly no here shared a save for it.

Cri816

Dec 18, 2022
It's for the coexisting ending, sadly no here shared a save for it.
Just noticed this, I have an almost finished game that leads to the coexisting ending, you will need to finish the final sequence in order to see it.

Edit: Updated with Config / Global / Steam files.

Last edited:

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
anyone know what the ultra techniques "get out of my way" "love slash" and "super speed attack" actually do? the text cuts off

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
One of the best goblin related H-RPGs there is. There are several variations of goblins in this game, even the...."muscly" ones. If you men don't mind goblins having their way with a pretty anime woman, then I recommend you to try it out ;)

Last edited:

titantitam

Oct 14, 2019
I think I've figured out the combat system and what the comments made by kanami mean (atleast for basic enemies)
"what is it trying to do by doing that?" = the goblin will do a delayed attack
"looks like it's keeping its distance" = goblin will dodge
"why is it so excited! So gross..." = goblin will just do a regular attack

here's where it gets semi confusing, when kanami says "looks it regrets doing that" it means that you need to do your next attack. example being that I used regular attack, now that it hit and the goblin regrets doing that, it will use it's next attack in its order (in this case being dodge) so I need to use charge.

sorry if I haven't explained it super well I haven't edited much.
Thank you for sharing your information!

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
anyone know what the ultra techniques "get out of my way" "love slash" and "super speed attack" actually do? the text cuts off
Get out of my way instantly kills your enemy except bosses -also you should unequip this skill if you're going to fight a boss-. As I remember, love slash makes game accept your attack even if enemy attacks before you. I didn't use super speed attack but I think it's same or similar to love slash. I really suggest you to pick love slash, it's really useful.

Jan 21, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to defeat the two goblins in the first part of the game, I just started playing but I can’t get past them without getting fucked, literally

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to defeat the two goblins in the first part of the game, I just started playing but I can’t get past them without getting fucked, literally
You should focus one of them, I assume that you know how to counter their moves; you'll always counter one of them -sometimes they'll do the same move so it'll become easier for you-. Then, probably the one you focus will die early and you easily take out the other. Briefly, focus one of them.

Reactions: BigDaddyTheDick
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes