Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
The dev has said that the next game they make is planned to be longer then this one, removing the scissors paper rock system too, there is already a demo up for it and they said dev period for the game will be 1 - 1 1/2 years.
How's the new game? any good?

full save english ver
A save with the coexisting ending would be appreciated

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Only ending changes, not scenes. -as I know-
Yeah some people in this thread have claimed it does but I get the feeling they're just mistaking the fact that some scenes have a second version for the dialogue being changed based on the stat.

Reactions: yyunus

Elveskudd

Dec 18, 2021
In the pregnancy clinic after ringing the bell second time scene I get black screen. Anyone knows how to fix it? Or do I just not ring the bell anymore?

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
In the pregnancy clinic after ringing the bell second time scene I get black screen. Anyone knows how to fix it? Or do I just not ring the bell anymore?
Your game misses a file, sorry I don't have it but maybe you can find it in previous pages.

Reactions: Elveskudd

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I really dislike the Research Lab Fight, it takes way too long to go through the sex scenes when you lose. Any hints on how to beat this guy?

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
I really dislike the Research Lab Fight, it takes way too long to go through the sex scenes when you lose. Any hints on how to beat this guy?
Use the item "Refreshment powder" or "Mysterious Cape" to escape being bound once. Equip "Ultra Technique Charge, Super Charge Strike" since that move does the most damage if it hits and equip "Ultra Technique Counter, Knockout to stun him for one turn if it hits. Also pray that you get good rng too lol.

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
ibwft.png

I fucking loved the first game so finally seeing this translated is great.fucking.news.

I know what I'm gonna be doing after work.

FUCK YES

fucknolink

Feb 16, 2019
How's the new game? any good?
It's good, but the experience is different because of better/worse battle system

The new game are:
1. More gamey, It's a true HRPG. Your stat matter. There is less dungeon related cutscene in demo.
2. More monster variety > more scene variety. BUT! it lead to in-battle story quality downgrade (yet?). No goblin's tit sucking-like battle scene, less comment about armor destruction
3. The story will be carried by MC because main plot is personel (yet?) & I afraid the Hscene will be less context heavy
4. No constant limelight like goblin species in 1st game so You won't invest in Monster character because there is none(yet?). I don't expect 1st game closer villain-MC weak-strong fight for H domination relationship because no continueous character development/upgrade for villain like goblin normal-stout-dog-etc progression.
5. The battle is simpler & straight foward. But it also lose the element of surprise from 1st game unexpected yet more natural armor break & in battle Hscene
6. Multiple town which can come with tradeoff. While 1st game one guild room is lazy, it mean updating NPC dialogue in regard to story progression is easier>>better immersion.
7. The MC is NOOBS, it mean less H fetish point in her unlike Kanami's Legendary Dragonslayer turn into weak goblin's bitch fetish point
8. no 5 also mean you need to purposly lose to get Hscene. So expect some f95z "not integrated Hscene" bitching

Despite the MC having ultimate waifu hair colour (white), Kanami design overall is better. That waist cape give better armor break progression than simple short short. White armor >> white underwear is inferior colour progression vs Kanami's black armor >> white underwear

Last edited:

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Actually it's just doing the right move. You should attack when Kanami says ~what's it trying, charge attack when Kanami says anything evokes dodge and counter attack when Kanami says ~it's attracted, gross. For last, if Kanami says anything about regretting, you should go for next option: attack to charge, charge to counter, counter to attack. If you don't fail, you'll win after about 5-6 rounds. Sorry for bad explaining.

onenightowl

Oct 28, 2020
It's good, but the experience is different because of better/worse battle system

The new game are:
1. More gamey, It's a true HRPG. Your stat matter. There is less dungeon related cutscene in demo.
2. More monster variety > more scene variety. BUT! it lead to in-battle story quality downgrade (yet?). No goblin's tit sucking-like battle scene, less comment about armor destruction
3. The story will be carried by MC because main plot is personel (yet?) & I afraid the Hscene will be less context heavy
4. No constant limelight like goblin species in 1st game so You won't invest in Monster character because there is none(yet?). I don't expect 1st game closer villain-MC weak-strong fight for H domination relationship because no continueous character development/upgrade for villain like goblin normal-stout-dog-etc progression.
5. The battle is simpler & straight foward. But it also lose the element of surprise from 1st game unexpected yet more natural armor break & in battle Hscene
6. Multiple town which can come with tradeoff. While 1st game one guild room is lazy, it mean updating NPC dialogue in regard to story progression is easier>>better immersion.
7. The MC is NOOBS, it mean less H fetish point in her unlike Kanami's Legendary Dragonslayer turn into weak goblin's bitch fetish point
8. no 5 also mean you need to purposly lose to get Hscene. So expect some f95z "not integrated Hscene" bitching

Despite the MC having ultimate waifu hair colour (white), Kanami design overall is better. That waist cape give better armor break progression than simple short short. White armor >> white underwear is inferior colour progression vs Kanami's black armor >> white underwear
Did you play the game on any language other than Japanese? I'm interested in playing the demo, but as far as I can see, it's only in JP.

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Actually it's just doing the right move. You should attack when Kanami says ~what's it trying, charge attack when Kanami says anything evokes dodge and counter attack when Kanami says ~it's attracted, gross. For last, if Kanami says anything about regretting, you should go for next option: attack to charge, charge to counter, counter to attack. If you don't fail, you'll win after about 5-6 rounds. Sorry for bad explaining.
It depends. There are certain equipments that don't work on strong enemies.

The skills that say kill minor enemies in one move will not work on stout and human goblin at all. You're just gonna get fucked.

It doesn't teach you that but if you keep weaker skills that aren't one hit kills you can use them appropriately on the I guess "larger enemies"

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes