Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well. This was an unexpectedly interesting game.

Its only real problem is that it's so short and simplified, and thus kind of leaves you wanting MOAR!

Also, I didn't expect to find a game with goblins where I actually felt bad about one of them. Man, poor Sergio... He tried so hard to change his species into something other than trash, but just couldn't do it... Though it does beg the question about why he's so different when everything else that has goblin in it becomes a brainless fuck-monkey...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Though it does beg the question about why he's so different when everything else that has goblin in it becomes a brainless fuck-monkey...[/ISPOILER]
Didn't he cover that in one of his monologues? Something like he was born infertile or something, so developed his mind rather than his scrotum.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Didn't he cover that in one of his monologues? Something like he was born infertile or something, so developed his mind rather than his scrotum.
He said that he's impotent, specifically. However, that doesn't answer the big question. Men that are impotent still have sexual desire and lust, they just can't get hard-ons. This is an important detail, because it means that if he had the same level of desire as the rest of his species, then his first goal would have been to regain the ability to fuck, which he would have achieved much more easily than everything else he did.

On top of that, everything that was mixed with goblins resulted in excessively horny creatures no matter what he did to them, which makes him an extreme anomaly. He observed it himself, that education and reasoning changed nothing. So it wasn't his education that made him different, there was something fundamentally different about him from step one.

It makes me wonder if the dev actually thought that far, about what's going on there, or if it's just an unresolved mystery that mainly comes from me thinking too hard about a hentai game. XD

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
how did u get this scene? is there a required submission level or something?
There's a part in the game where it asks you if you want to skip a section or not where I assume the translation accidentally reversed the options. So if you choose to not skip it it'll actually skip it instead and vice versa.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
There's a part in the game where it asks you if you want to skip a section or not where I assume the translation accidentally reversed the options. So if you choose to not skip it it'll actually skip it instead and vice versa.
oh ok, thank you

Jan 21, 2021
How many endings does this game have and what are the conditions required to get each one cuz so far I’ve only got the normal ending on my first play through

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
How many endings does this game have and what are the conditions required to get each one cuz so far I’ve only got the normal ending on my first play through
Three endings.

One ending happens if she's defeated during the section before the final boss, if I'm not mistaken.

The other happens if she reaches the final boss with over 100 submission.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
He said that he's impotent, specifically. However, that doesn't answer the big question. Men that are impotent still have sexual desire and lust, they just can't get hard-ons. This is an important detail, because it means that if he had the same level of desire as the rest of his species, then his first goal would have been to regain the ability to fuck, which he would have achieved much more easily than everything else he did.

On top of that, everything that was mixed with goblins resulted in excessively horny creatures no matter what he did to them, which makes him an extreme anomaly. He observed it himself, that education and reasoning changed nothing. So it wasn't his education that made him different, there was something fundamentally different about him from step one.

It makes me wonder if the dev actually thought that far, about what's going on there, or if it's just an unresolved mystery that mainly comes from me thinking too hard about a hentai game. XD
Ah yeah impotent that was it, I was reading sections fast by that point. I think the mixing was just due to how horny the goblins were, and when they had babies they were goblin babies so their genes would be primary genes, and with the mixing just made the need to breed worse.

I agree there are often glaring plot holes in these games, I just take them in stride to get the images the game promises and usually delivers.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
1. Beat the final boss with -100 submission.
2. Beat the final boss with +100 submission.
3. Lose during the final fight.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
A fun fact about the lore: if Kanami or Reiri(the girl in the next game) get pregnant by a goblin then the offspring might be a mix gene between the heroine's gene - goblin - pig, since the intelligent goblin mainly used pigs for goblin mass-reproduction :BootyTime:
So the level of humiliation is very high
what next game bruh?

morot

Feb 25, 2018
Can you not walk outside the guild or am I stupid?
The door does not work in the game but they have made the town for the ending map.
Seems kind of strange if you ask me.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Yeah, the next game is under development, is the sequel to this game. The 1st trial version is free
so ive tried sequel
dunno about the story cus its japanese
but i like the new fighting suystem
animation on boobas also is nice
but intercourse with normal animals idk if it would make sense, depends on the story, in goblin conqueror it all made sense because they were all just goblins turned into other things
and i like we can walk in city areas
but i think i would preffer expanding the 1st one instead use all the animation u had add new ones and make it goblin conqueror 2
that would be way more content to play with
sex with animals without story explanation is wierd to me, idk if im making sense

Reactions: goldenb

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Can you not walk outside the guild or am I stupid?
The door does not work in the game but they have made the town for the ending map.
Seems kind of strange if you ask me.
you cant walk and you can only get pregnant once and go in the clinic just before the last chapter

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes