2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
here the beginning is somehow tricky, it is not entirely clear how to leave the first location (castle) and go to the forest or to other places, for some reason, when you come to the border of the sector to get out, it does not let us in, it seems that we have already talked with everyone, but no, it doesn't matter can't get out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: olo7

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
Get medicine from the old man in the house in the bottom right of the map (go down until you can't go into another map screen).

Medicine needs to go to 4 locations, bank, the pub, the guy in the castle you spoke with at the start, and another one on the same floor. After that (and this is the confusing bit), go to the dormitory for soldiers, go up a floor, and sleep in the bed in the bottom right.

Should be fine after that.

StupidBrood

Aug 26, 2021
Get medicine from the old man in the house in the bottom right of the map (go down until you can't go into another map screen).

Medicine needs to go to 4 locations, bank, the pub, the guy in the castle you spoke with at the start, and another one on the same floor. After that (and this is the confusing bit), go to the dormitory for soldiers, go up a floor, and sleep in the bed in the bottom right.

Should be fine after that.
and where is the dormitory for soldiers?

Kurble

Jan 30, 2020
"What will happen to the lame knight?"

Well that's a bit harsh and unnecessary imo

Bouboulle

Aug 11, 2017
what to do when goblins attack the city ? no quest, no tips, i can't click on goblin raiding guards, is there one hidden or something ?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
So everything is MTL translated, but the battle-fuck parts. I'll be honest with you, I'd go through the game even through horrible MTL (I mainly just skip), but if even the sex parts are translated, what is the point?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
what to do when goblins attack the city ? no quest, no tips, i can't click on goblin raiding guards, is there one hidden or something ?
You're told to go to various specific buildings. First you have to go to the inn, down and left. Pay attention to the dialogue after the fights.

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
so im at the runes and it says ill get stuck i went back fought the 2 goblins what now?

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
can someone just post a save up to the goblin king this is getting frusturating

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes