2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
so im at the runes and it says ill get stuck i went back fought the 2 goblins what now?
Well, the save has been posted, but again if you read the dialogue you were told to go back to the castle to report and get more support...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is there a full save with a gallery?
No, it's only battle fuck (with game loss on player orgasm or instant enemy kill on their orgasm) and final battle loss. Also all the sex scenes aren't translated. There is a save before the final battle a few posts back.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone tell me what to do to get out of the first location since I've already spoken with everyone and I can't get out, help

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If someone is interested, some minor translation patches, at least concerning the sex assaults during the combats.

It includes:

1/ The translation to try to get free in the combat menu:
capture1.jpg

2/ The translation for the results (both for success=free, and failure=still captured):
capture2.jpg

3/ The beginning of the -approximate- translations for the comments of the heroine. I guess I've translated at least all the comments for the first assaults (a bit more, in fact). But there are a lot of work and I don't speak any word of Japanese: if anybody else wants to finish the job...

BTW, I've used the name "Herene" for these comments, which seems however to be the wrong name for the heroine: apparently, it should be "Helene" instead, but Herene is used for here name almost everywhere, so ....
capture3.jpg

To install my "patch":
- download then decompress the attached zip file,
- replace the "plugins.js" file with the one provided in the "www\js" subdirectory of the game,
- replace the "CommonEvents.json" file with the one provided in the "www\data" subdirectory of the game.

Before, DO BACK UP your 2 original files.

2 More comments (and/or questions):

- Did anybody notice that the media files (i.e. images and sounds) are provided both time ? Once with their original format, and once with the standard RPG Maker "encryption" format. Which makes the release twice bigger than needed.

- I'm a bit puzzled by one of the captures in the first post of this topic. The sixth image (i.e. the heroine being assaulted by a goblin) shows an already translated comment for the assault (which is not present in the game release). Huh ???

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
2 More comments (and/or questions):

- Did anybody notice that the media files (i.e. images and sounds) are provided both time ? Once with their original format, and once with the standard RPG Maker "encryption" format. Which makes the release twice bigger than needed.

- I'm a bit puzzled by one of the captures in the first post of this topic. The sixth image (i.e. the heroine being assaulted by a goblin) shows an already translated comment for the assault (which is not present in the game release). Huh ???
1: The translators obviously needed to decompress the files to do the translation ,then either forgot to or were lazy about deleting the decrypted files after repacking the translation.

2: I'm guessing that the translators fucked something up with their versions. They may have translated everything, then just uploaded the wrong files as the "completed" version or lost the final files and threw up an older version rather than redo what was lost. (It could also be a photo shop for some reason)

parkbraueix

Jun 10, 2021
It wasn't what I expected. Got a gameover when she climaxes and you have to play a dumb mini game that you might accidently get right to continue the advances. Cute but not really a fan of the system.

uridealm8

Dec 27, 2020
So after you deliver all the medicine, the leader tells you to rest. Resting at the inn does nothing for me. Entering my dorm does nothing. What am I supposed to do?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So after you deliver all the medicine, the leader tells you to rest. Resting at the inn does nothing for me. Entering my dorm does nothing. What am I supposed to do?
Go into one of the upstairs room in the dorm and interact with the bed (IIRC).

uridealm8

Dec 27, 2020
Thanks. Apparently it's the bedroom on the first floor to the lower right. Separate from the other beds for some reason. With 0 indication.

ravensm

Sep 4, 2017
i know that your bed is in left side dormitory building, upper floor, bottom right hand side. i know that i have to go here after i finish the medicine mission, the trouble is i dont know which key is pressed to sleep, and ive tried every key...

edit: so i had did a little bit of translation, and it looks like i translated something i wasnt suppose to. just walking into the room is suppose to activate the sleeping sequence

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes