Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
Just as I expected. Absolutely no depth here. Game takes an hour to fully complete even if you take your time, there are 8 scenes with about half of them being recycled CG. Only 3 of the scenes are animated. The story is badly written with no personality, just typical ntr tropes you’ve seen before and you barely get to know the goblin before the first ntr scene happens 5 minutes into the game. The game is so unreasonably short it could have been double the size even if it only has 8 scenes but the writers seem lazy.

I bough this just a couple hours before it got released here, completed it in an hour and refunded it. Absoloutely no replay value and the only thing good about it is some of the CG\animations. I say some because not all the CG got the same amount of polish, a few of them look rushed compared to the rest.
Wait, with 8 scenes, you'd want it to be double the size? Idk, I kinda hate when games pad time for no reason.

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
i seem to have trouble downloading the game, right after loading is finished it says the error has acquired and the archive is not accessible
anyone have the same?
Upd:nvm, it seems i just had few nasty trojans on my pc (

Last edited:

sakispd123

May 5, 2020
Is there a way to turn the orc into a human, and make us the protagonists (the human)? How difficult would a patch like that be?

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
All in all an alright little game, though definitely nothing groundbreaking. A minor nitpick, but the text box seems to still be off-center and slightly to the right. Too bad there wasn't a netorase ending where you stay together but Ginug keeps supplying her with orc cum.

Kelly608

Mar 26, 2018
I tried with joipad has renpy compatibility for android but soon as about boot up and then game just force exit just only few seconds

I was hoping if this publish for android as well

Draconys69

Aug 21, 2022
was there supposed to be other sounds beside the music? i only hear the music even tho there is a voice and sound slider volume

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Adding links to websites doesn't require an internet access. Even if the game has internet access and making requests to get some information, there is absolutely no way for that to show up as a trojan.
Links is just a simplified way of describing it. The program itself wants access to the internet. No different than you installing a new browser and it asking for permission to use your internet. Just don't download it if you are scared and want to stay super safe, I doubt anybody is going to take the time to strip all that code out to upload it to a pirate website.

Oct 26, 2017
Every time I try to install it says that it has a virus, is it safe to install? I mean, is it that the antivirus confuses the file or does a virus really have it?

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes