Kappame

Feb 16, 2020
The thing with the ntr genre is that is heavily relies on the depth of the relationship. If the relationship is not explored and fleshed out, the ntr falls to the ground. In this, we get about 5 minutes of buildup before she starts sucking a stranger's dick.

8 scenes in a 2 hour game? That is very reasonable. Right now, you get a scene every 5 minutes with minimal buildup. It just timeskips to just before every scene.
2 hours for 8 scenes is a time sink.

Reactions: LordFrz

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Funny thing about the 2 "routes", there's still NTR either way. You don't get to stop the NTR from happening, so why does it even matter? The wife still cheats on the MC and tries to hide everything from him, what's the point of preserving that kind of thing?
Morton's fork of morality

• Haha
Reactions: drone4of2

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
probably not the first game to be called an unavoidable-ntr though it won't be the last one

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
Was there an update? What's new? Already played this when it was first released in this thread but I see no update in chhange log and the never comments from this week mention nothing either.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 53 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 14 Votes