• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Wait, what does it mean "The NTR route is only available in the full version of the game"? You mean there's a NON-NTR route? Surely this game is entirely NTR, based on the description?

Well I'd call that an encouraging sign, because I LOVE hot shortstack goblin waifus, but I hate NTR (that's ACTUAL NTR, not Whiner NTR).
Not really a route spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
ntr tag please. I have that shit filtered out.
Nobody cares. Good for you. Why do all these people that get shit for free think these things should be catered to them? If you dont like it leave we dont need your pointless comments about how you hate ntr we see enough of them as it is. I wish there was a filter for idiotic comments. Anyway I just wanted to mention that Goblin got an amazing Donker!

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Heres another "why the fuck do you write reviews like this, fucking mongoloid?"
will i nut? maybe, idk, im not your mom, im your stepdad, lets go outside Jimmy, play some ball.
is it worth it? is anything worth it man, like wth.
whats your wisdom, Elder of Cum? wait for full release if you want that good good (ntr) or if you wanna try the non ntr route.
why do you do these? idk, i like making people laugh. and JO.

Reactions: Alterism

SirLance

Apr 25, 2019
Nobody cares. Good for you. Why do all these people that get shit for free think these things should be catered to them? If you dont like it leave we dont need your pointless comments about how you hate ntr we see enough of them as it is. I wish there was a filter for idiotic comments. Anyway I just wanted to mention that Goblin got an amazing Donker!
Maybe if it was tagged as NTR, then people who don't like NTR and have it filtered out wouldn't open this thread?

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Where is this vitriol even coming from? He just wants tags to be proper. That's hardly some offensive statement. He didn't even kick up a stink about it having NTR. Just that the game isn't properly tagged so it shows up in his feed despite having the entire genre filtered.

Aug 13, 2018
It's fair to say that if NTR is an issue, run, run faaaar away from this thread immediately.

The NTR is immediate, in your face and the entire point of the game it would appear. Oh, and... the human penis as depicted is micro. 100% NTR cuck-fetish stuff.

Edit: ok, so the game teases eight (8) scenes and has files for them, but the game is so lazily coded you can't actually unlock them from what I can see. I clicked through twice, choosing all available options, clicking everything, no dice. So that's a thing not to do with a demo, eh?

1) Short to the point of being irritating: the scenes are tiny & similar (re-used positions etc). Literally a five minute 'game'.

2) Asks immediately for Steam wishlist and is listed as 28 Jul, 2023 release. Judging by this teaser, yeah.. nope.

3) The writing is sub-AI level stuff, the entire thing just feels "cheap cash grab", there's nothing to it.

~

Lazy and annoying and deserves a Steam review nuking if it releases like this.
Yet more evidence that """warcrimes""" committed against Orc """people""" don't exist.

I thank this brave developer for helping show that Tolkien was a historian, not a fiction writer.

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes