• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
It needs a serious explanation....
confused.jpg
Are we at some point we're in a female prospective, for example the goblin wife? Or do we get to pick the starting gender, if so where's the lesbian tag in that case?

Desmana

Feb 11, 2018
Hmmm.
Is my avira antivirus paranoid or are there really viruses in the distribution?
He threw game.exe and python.exe into quarantine.

Jun 28, 2020
For any of those curious, it seems like you can see the CG for the rest of the game in the Images folder. Not sure why so many devs fuck this up.
Huh? Renpy always has an image folder to usually load images from. Its pretty much standard unless you dabble around with custom file mapping / scripting. Sure they're not encrypted or anything and just straight webp files, but the only images in the images folder are just for the demo. Least from what I see on my copy.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Idc how many of you clowns facepalm me im always gonna say what needs to be said. The Pimple-Faced Virgin Army isnt gonna stop me. So just go ahead and keep on doing it lol and I'll just keep on laughing as you complain about getting cucked by a fictional character. This isnt trolling its just the truth, something you wierdos are clearly allergic to.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Infidelisoft does it again, their first two games were just kinda meh, futature had a better premise and slightly better art but was ruined by the wife having freakishly large tits, and now here we are, a game that finally looks really good but wait it's all just an ad designed to get you to pay for the proper version :HideThePain:

Dec 21, 2019
Nobody cares. Good for you. Why do all these people that get shit for free think these things should be catered to them? If you dont like it leave we dont need your pointless comments about how you hate ntr we see enough of them as it is. I wish there was a filter for idiotic comments. Anyway I just wanted to mention that Goblin got an amazing Donker!
People that have tags they don't like filtered out are the good ones. They don't go into threads to complain because they never even see the threads to begin with. The tag is there now, as it should've been all along.

The only idiotic comments here so far are yours. Go get some fresh air while you struggle to wrap your mind around this.

Reactions: Xakorik

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I guess this scene is from the full version, because I didn't see it in the demo (I mean ingame, because I know it's in the game folder)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 14 Votes