VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Fucker [v0.1] [Prof.Bang]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Prof.Bang

Mar 25, 2019
promo banner.png

Overview:
Set out as an adventurer in search of fame, fortune and sex! Goblin Fucker is an adult interactive visual novel game and will always be completely free to play. Begin a quest that will take you to every corner of an epic fantasy world and build a party of beautiful fantasy girls to accompany you!​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-10
Release Date: 2019-06-10
Developer: Prof.Bang -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: *
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Thanks to playb0y44 for the compressed version.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png screen4.png screen5.png screen6.png

Last edited:

Prof.Bang

Mar 25, 2019
Those are some incredibly tall and busty green painted elve...I mean goblins.
Pretty sure goblins are a lot smaller than the ones in the images. Which kind of sucks. I was actually interested in female goblin scenes because they're so rare :(
Yeah originally I wanted them much shorter but I had to make them taller for a bunch of reasons, mainly because I want to have animations in the future and if they're too short it's going to cause a lot of problems for me. Also one of them is an orc so that one is supposed to be tall.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
This was unexpectedly DELIGHTFUL!

A surprising amount of content for a first-release, a great sense of humor, a fun story, and some strong male-dominant themes make this one I'm excited to see develop. (I recommend a male-domination tag.)

If we get to chain and spank and screw those two blondes in the header, I'll be a Patreon supporter for life.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I was going to be sarcastic about all of the clipping, especially with Helena, but I feel like it'd just be mean. Lost interest the moment you get the option to talk to more people, tried to finish it and got an immediate game over. Not a fan.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah originally I wanted them much shorter but I had to make them taller for a bunch of reasons, mainly because I want to have animations in the future and if they're too short it's going to cause a lot of problems for me. Also one of them is an orc so that one is supposed to be tall.
I assumed the one in combat stance was an orc. But you also called the green elves goblins, so I may have been wrong.

I saw the 'goblin' in the title and expected 'shortstack'. I'm actually a fan of 'shortstack' hentai. So I was very disappointed :(

Hope someone eventually does female goblins in a game that isn't incredibly badly drawn by hand like the few I've seen. The only 'good' shortstack I've seen recently was a horrid beat'em up where you play a male goblin that rapes and kidnaps girls. Unfortunately, only the female goblins aren't pixel...and they're way too pale peach to be goblins, lol.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes