dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I cannot create a save file. Pressing save does nothing. Is there a solution to this? I have the same issue when running the windows version on a web browser using 'index.html' in the 'www' folder.
View attachment 2102249

Im on MacOS Monterey Version 12.6.
I'm sorry, I really can't help ... I don't have 12.6 and never try Rosetta.
(Is there a gatekeeper? Try disabling and enable it later)

Medic77

Feb 15, 2019
Yo Parodos, my dude. You've married one of my favorite manga with my favorite game style and even the models used share similarities to other RPGs that I sub to on Patreon! Today my dude, you've earned another sub!

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
Failed to load: Img/characters/AAGoblinsWalk - kopia.png
The game freeze and unable to load the female goblin fight in the capital sewer
Freeze is incorrect tho, you still can try to retry but because the file is missing, I assume, nothing will happen

Last edited:

Sneak0

Apr 16, 2018
Is there anyone who knows why the image of the goblin woman fails, the woman that shows herself when defeating a bunch of goblins (after interacting with the mirror). Thank you in advance

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

OnііChan

Nov 2, 2020
Freeze is incorrect tho, you still can try to retry but because the file is missing, I assume, nothing will happen
same problem peepoSad

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Same

Had to go back to the earlier release to play that part, luckily i had the 0.42.6 still on my harddrive

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
same problem peepoSad
Same

Had to go back to the earlier release to play that part, luckily i had the 0.42.6 still on my harddrive
Could you make a try with the attached replacement file (I can't test it by myself as I've already passed this step) ?

It's a "dirty" patch using another icon set, just to pass the error.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map102.json" file in the "www\data" sub-folder of the game. DO BACKUP the original file first.

*** EDIT ***

Another patch, more adapted to the game story (a matter of graphic appearance). See (thanks to MyPreciousCJ ) :
- https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-layer-v0-42-8-parodos.89175/post-9376425
- https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-layer-v0-42-8-parodos.89175/post-9377465

Use the "GoblinLayer0428-Patch2Map102.zip" file for it, instead of the previous "GoblinLayer0428-PatchMap102.zip" file.

Only one of the patches is needed, not both of them.

Last edited:

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
Could you make a try with the attached replacement file (I can't test it by myself as I've already passed this step) ?

Download, decompress and replace the "Map102.json" file in the "www\data" sub-folder of the game. DO BACKUP the original file first.
Yes, It fixed the problem. Thank you very much

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Wait... how does a game about banging goblin girls not have pregnancy content?
They're the little green bunnies of the underworld. A goblin womb is like a bomb waiting to go off.
:unsure:

Reactions: Jman4421

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017

Truly a hero, that did the trick (y) ;)

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
Hello guys , i want to ask how to use a card ? Is that just like a achievement or card have a another function too ?

shiromashiro

Apr 1, 2019
Man, this game destroyed my sides. Still, i need to warn you about a dude who's shamelessness knows no bounds and just copypasted the entire work, added an "S" on the title and humie love sub theme like a degenerate.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes