pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for this new version :) .

I found a few bugs with the cards:

1/ The "Church Maiden - Romance Card" is still showing the "Priestess - Romance Card" instead (old bug): problem in Items.json for the item 127 (which points incorrectly to the Common Event 177 instead of 178).

2/ The commentary for several romance cards is incorrect: it has been duplicated from the Common Event 178 (i.e. "Church Maiden Romance Card - Blowjob (assisted)") to all the other 8 following Common events between 179 to 186 (concerning the comments for 8 romance cards).

3/ It's impossible to get the new cards (i.e. added in version 0.42.6, I presume ?) if you've already passed the concerned scenes. I mean, it's impossible to buy them as for the other ones from the Catgirl: items between 147 to 151.

So, attached a patch for the 2 points 1/ (fix) and 3/ (possibility to buy the new cards from the Catgirl).

Download, decompress and replace the 2 files ("Items.json" and "Map089.json") in the "www\data" sub-folder of the game. DO BACKUP the original files first.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Could you make a try with the attached replacement file (I can't test it by myself as I've already passed this step) ?

It's a "dirty" patch using another icon set, just to pass the error.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map102.json" file in the "www\data" sub-folder of the game. DO BACKUP the original file first.
Thanks for this new version :) .

I found a few bugs with the cards:

1/ The "Church Maiden - Romance Card" is still showing the "Priestess - Romance Card" instead (old bug): problem in Items.json for the item 127 (which points incorrectly to the Common Event 177 instead of 178).

2/ The commentary for several romance cards is incorrect: it has been duplicated from the Common Event 178 (i.e. "Church Maiden Romance Card - Blowjob (assisted)") to all the other 8 following Common events between 179 to 186 (concerning the comments for 8 romance cards).

3/ It's impossible to get the new cards (i.e. added in version 0.42.6, I presume ?) if you've already passed the concerned scenes. I mean, it's impossible to buy them as for the other ones from the Catgirl: items between 147 to 151.

So, attached a patch for the 2 points 1/ (fix) and 3/ (possibility to buy the new cards from the Catgirl).

Download, decompress and replace the 2 files ("Items.json" and "Map089.json") in the "www\data" sub-folder of the game. DO BACKUP the original files first.
Hey there

thanks for your patches!(y) If you want to make your first "dirty" patch clean, the correct icon set is "AAGoblinsWalkBIG".;)

SuceT

Jan 26, 2021
Hey everyone. Do you know how to continue the Main Quest after clearing the quest in the sewers with the tall goblin?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hey there

thanks for your patches!(y) If you want to make your first "dirty" patch clean, the correct icon set is "AAGoblinsWalkBIG".;)
Thanks.

Are you sure about "AAGoblinsWalkBIG" ? I mean, I don't remember exactly the scene: was it supposed to be the big goblin girl Hoblina (which could explain the using of this set) ?

Anyway, why not just releasing you own patch (as mine was just a temporary one) ;) ?

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Wait... how does a game about banging goblin girls not have pregnancy content?
They're the little green bunnies of the underworld. A goblin womb is like a bomb waiting to go off.
:unsure:
Indeed. In some settings, it's a matter of days between impregnation and birth... and re-impregnation.

They also never seem very picky about who/what knocks them up... or how related they might be.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thanks.

Are you sure about "AAGoblinsWalkBIG" ? I mean, I don't remember exactly the scene: was it supposed to be the big goblin girl Hoblina (which could explain the using of this set) ?

Anyway, why not just releasing you own patch (as mine was just a temporary one) ;) ?
I'm pretty sure as it's the same file that was called "AAGoblinsWalk - kopia" in v0.42.6b. I guess Parodos renamed the file but forgot to change it in "Map102.json".

I think it would be rude to post my own patch as you were the one that came up with the solution in the first place. I just found the correct icon set. I'd suggest you make one archive with all your bugfixes and report it so it gets linked in the OP.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure as it's the same file that was called "AAGoblinsWalk - kopia" in v0.42.6b. I guess Parodos renamed the file but forgot to change it in "Map102.json".

I think it would be rude to post my own patch as you were the one that came up with the solution in the first place. I just found the correct icon set. I'd suggest you make one archive with all your bugfixes and report it so it gets linked in the OP.
OK, thanks. I've modified my previous concerned post with a new patch file, according to your pieces of information.

Reactions: "CJ"

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Indeed. In some settings, it's a matter of days between impregnation and birth... and re-impregnation.

They also never seem very picky about who/what knocks them up... or how related they might be.
That's one of the big reasons I love gobbo gals sooo much, they're fertile little f***ing machines. I'm hoping for some impregnation content in this game, but given the theme (and Slayer's existing child support issues), I'm not highly optimistic. Still, a horny greenskin-loving man can dream....

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes