hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
guys what is the plant searched by anvil? i can't found it
Yeah, that's a b***h and a half... go up to the NW area of that quest's screen and check out little plants on the ground, NOT trees and bushes... there are three of them and they look like background art. Took me a while to get it too.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So while finishing the chapters.

The games funny, but stuff like the child support crap gets old.. Nice for a first time gag, but repeatedly beating the dead horse with it gets old and cringe fast. Like why would goblins (which the humans hate and are enimes to humans) All of a sudden be paying child support to them ??? Its stupid. Kingdom wouldnt give a fuck about goblin girls other than wiping them out. It wa a one time funny joke just to get a laugh, no its time to move on. At this point now , its just stupid cringe. I dont even know where you want to go with this succubus character other than providing more cringe ? Layer doesnt seem to be able to stand up to her? Like he lost his spine.

I kinda wish we'd see priestess girl get corrupted by her voyeurisms. The signs where there in the first 2 chapters. But then the breaks were put on, and she was agreeing with the other two fools who joined. I just think it be hot if each mission she get wetter and wetter after each G layers encounters/goblin fuckings (an inner nympho was being awakened). To the point she eargerly joins his every mission just to experience the thrill. Tho not totally understanding why or convinces/lying to herself shes still doing it to cleans the goblins ^_~. I'd like to think her corruption might progress so far she and G layer might fuck, or she join in on a goblin threesome. But the apparent direction seems to be the G layer being completely sterile when it comes to humans :/ (not sure why the magic shop keeper hasnt called him sterile yet?) So I dont really know.

Goblina is still fucking cute tho. Best Gobogirl ^_~ I hope she continues to run the other gobo girls ^_~

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes