DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I'm getting a little carried away with this one, but will there be a milf goblin later in the game as well? like shield maiden milf? I really enjoy milfs...

I asked the dev about Goblin girl forms that are equivalent to the Goblin Slayer ranks of Goblins, he said that he would make them. I think it was in page 3 of this thread.

Also, he is also considering the Amazon Warrior Axe girl as a future addition.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
What rouge_g recommended is good and there is also "RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master" that you can get over at Github. It allows you to edit stats, inventory and a myriad of other stuff in real time during gameplay. (y)
See this is the problem I am talking about the game gold balance-wise. The option available to me to fix the problem I am seeing is to use cheats to go gain more gold. This isn't a fix to the problem I brought forward its a workaround. I appreciate that it was given but this just goes on to prove the point I was trying to bring to the dev's attention. We want to be able to level up ourselves / equipment so having one area where we can grind gold is all we really need but because the dev doesn't like grinding he left it out. Making it so that way people will cheat in order to get around a problem whereas he could just have random goblins spawn in the overworld while walking around that drop sellable or you could cut off ears for bounty gold like in Peasant Quest from the goblins you do kill in the dungeons.

Reactions: bruce555

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
See this is the problem I am talking about the game gold balance-wise. The option available to me to fix the problem I am seeing is to use cheats to go gain more gold. This isn't a fix to the problem I brought forward its a workaround. I appreciate that it was given but this just goes on to prove the point I was trying to bring to the dev's attention. We want to be able to level up ourselves / equipment so having one area where we can grind gold is all we really need but because the dev doesn't like grinding he left it out. Making it so that way people will cheat in order to get around a problem whereas he could just have random goblins spawn in the overworld while walking around that drop sellable or you could cut off ears for bounty gold like in Peasant Quest from the goblins you do kill in the dungeons.
Well it is a very specific thing that we are talking about here. This all started with the difficulty you are having clearing the dungeon and your desire to buy better equipment. I believe that the dev jumped the gun populating the vendor inventory based on the fact that it is not needed to finish the current build an the amount of gold earned is insignificant.

The best advise I can give you is to not try to earn the gold needed to buy everything. If you must buy something, buy 1 or 2 magic juice potions so you can start any battle with enough priestess MP to cast Holy Light. Your strategy will be:

1. Cast taunt with the Goblin Layer. (This will redirect all attacks to the Goblin Layer giving the priestess the survivability she needs to support the Goblin Layer)
  2. Cast Holy Light with the priestess. (Also try to earn TP points through normal attacks to exchange them for MP points)
  3. When possible use the Goblin Layer's double attack.

You will kill the enemies with the Goblin Layer and use the priestess to cast Holy Light and heal the Goblin Layer. Remember there is an ability called Focus (I think) that exchanges TP points for MP points, so use that to replenish the priestess MP during battle instead of magic juice. Magic juice should only be used if you are about to start a battle with less than 50 MP.

Once you have the two new party members you should use the dwarf for AOE attacks and the elf to either do AOE attacks or finish off enemies with low HP. Remember all attacks will be focused on the Goblin Layer (due to taunt) so the faster you can kill each individual the longer the Goblin Layer will be alive.

Also save-scum as I have notice that when using taunt in some battles the enemies miss about 90% of attacks.

Good luck. (y)

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
2nd floor went all black screen when attempting to leave da dungeon
my poor priestess died
noob mistake LOL
i thought i can leave n go buy MP potions LOL

at least da game is short can redo my save file n stock up on MP potions LOL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I asked the dev about Goblin girl forms that are equivalent to the Goblin Slayer ranks of Goblins, he said that he would make them. I think it was in page 3 of this thread.

Also, he is also considering the Amazon Warrior Axe girl as a future addition.
Those all sound like awesome additions to this already great game in the making :)

I especially want to see the amazon one get added, especially is she can "Lay" the Goblin Layer if she manages to kick his ass. (And even moreso if there's Priestess commentary on his getting "Laid".

2nd floor went all black screen when attempting to leave da dungeon
my poor priestess died
noob mistake LOL
i thought i can leave n go buy MP potions LOL

at least da game is short can redo my save file n stock up on MP potions LOL

I just love that comic and they both make some very good points...

#TeamGoblinsAreForAnalSex

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Goblin layer NW.js

Bows and Axes don't have info on top in the smith, which is also different than the armorer who has info on top and stats on the right, also some armor seems to lack stats in the sale menu.

During first goblin fuck the fight music plays very lightly in the background.

When exiting her house she is directly inside your character model.

Fast travel to "Farm Girls Farm" should be "Farm Girl's Farm"

Lots of objects, trees, animals, etc. can be walked on/through

More granular control of sound options would be nice.

First batch of goblins you use holy light on, if you use holy light again, it still shows them stunned/blinded but they attack, however if you don't do AOE they do nothing.

Deep chest in chapter 2 cave doesn't have text if you don't have a lockpick.

The first chest that breaks, she doesn't refund you a lockpick and you can't ever open it, so you no matter what start at a deficit and the 2 chests in chapter 2 just burn. So without cheating you lose out on 500 gold, the lost bad lockpick and 3 chests that lose their contents.

If holding down text fast forward, in town when talking to the women, text will be selected. While when in the goblin layer nothing is auto selected. Probably would be for the best if you didn't auto-select in town too.

When goblins heads explode in chapter 2 image of goblina on side, her foot looks deformed.

Goblina in cave of chapter 3 shows priestess in ear massage choice when she isn't there.

Inside shops gives lag.

When in town there is no direct leave option, you have to shop or talk then leave.

animations need some way to speed them up. Also would be nice to know if you have already seen an animation before redoing it, like sorceress hand job takes forever and if you forgot then gotta sit and wait.

When doing helmet repair on getting the helmet back I think it looks like she places the helmet on him but next image is paper bag.

Chapter 3 if you walk over the spot with the sniffing, each time it will trigger.

Chapter 3 goblin lady face is a bit low on the text bar.

Small bug on goblin 3, I went prone, then repeat and thought text was repeating so held fast forward and the sound/images go out of sync.

Unsure if test goblin is supposed to show the video that happens in chapter 3.

Unsure but after gob 3 and before the succ, my characters moved really fast, may be attributed to having fast forward on the text?

There is no exit on the main menu screen.

Reactions: Wyrme and Dalurker

nefar

May 16, 2017
i got stuck in chapter 3 after the goblin shortstack scene. it said to talk to the goblin if i wanna leave the dungeon, but i wanted to check out the small cave with the gray chest first (didn't have a lockpick though). when i left the cave again, the screen wouldn't scroll, so i couldn't get to the goblin to leave.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i got stuck in chapter 3 after the goblin shortstack scene. it said to talk to the goblin if i wanna leave the dungeon, but i wanted to check out the small cave with the gray chest first (didn't have a lockpick though). when i left the cave again, the screen wouldn't scroll, so i couldn't get to the goblin to leave.
There is some bug with camera Parodos know about it. Try find her out of screen she is on upper side two points left from end of screen.

CreepyPantsMan

Dec 12, 2020
Why my game goes to the title when i talk to the tax goblin?
Came here to ask the same - I get a "wasted" screen any time I try and go back to town. Also the screen doesn't move, I've poked at most every corner of this room and can't go anywhere else.

edit: found my way into the room with the steel chest by clicking just above the white "doorway" on the brick, but the screen/camera then locks again. As described above I eventually found my way to the goblin3 but still get a wasted screen on trying to go to town.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Thx for the detailed report. Not all of these are bugs, but I added the ones that are to my fix list for 0.32. :)

Turn of light effects if there's lag. You can skip anims. You can exit dialogue choices by right clicking (when there's options on screen), Gob lady's face is low, cause she's too short, etc.

Nw.js? If you mean the message about profile version it's because of this:

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes