Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Curios, any chance for any type of breeder goblin? Special breed of goblin with massive tits, with plenty of milk for offspring and can pop them out like nothing?
This should be a goblin queen imo. Just imagine if a goblin in high (For a goblin) standing were to get bred by the Goblin Layer.

Reactions: Parodos

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
How the frig do you get past the sea girls?
Priestess holy light (it's like a flashbang) will make them hit you less.
And items help a lot. You get a bottle of oil when you start the quest.

Curios, any chance for any type of breeder goblin? Special breed of goblin with massive tits, with plenty of milk for offspring and can pop them out like nothing?
I will have to see if its possible without the 3d model exploding from to much thiccness.

Also for those of you who are following the thread, there's a new release. Check the mega link :)

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
When do we see offspring, or even pregnancy? I'm bonking those goblins like there's no tomorrow, but no kids.

qwertz7654321

Sep 23, 2019
I love the X-mas event, a new Goblin/the scene/so much story and i m probably alone with this but the new Gameplaystuff/items are also great

I noticed in the Update are fixes for some stuff including the Cheatroom but i run into some issues its nothing major(except the ImageErrors) i fixed them for me and wanted to share them

Cheatroom:
bathg 1&2, cggirl replaced with their new scenes (gets rid of missing picture errors)
some gobelle scenes not playing correctly (only showing a dark background)
removing teleports/a Mainvariable-change/disappearing of a scene

walking on/into walls
little layout change
some:
trigger changes (dont activate scenes by turning into them)
dark backgrounds added
Labels disabled before or enabled after scenes correctly

Mainvillage:
NPCs dont block exits/entrance anymore
getting stuck behind houses
invisible walls
adding collision to stuff that should have it like the backside of a bench, trees, waterpump...
SE chest showing wrong amount

Breaking the Winter-Eventquest:
Someone mentioned Winterfarmgirl
wintermaintown west teleport
Taking the "Winebottle" in santas room
->all of them "break" the event bc they return the player to the NON-winter village and are fixed

Worldmap:
world map shadows allow the player to walk on everything(like mountains/on water)
world map N bridge under cloud was missing
walk in goblinetts cave(v2&v3) instead of "click" in

Questions (i didnt do something about this bc i dont know if its intended):
pants and boots cant be equipped but still bought?
Wintervillage cart is still there after the event ends-> after the teleport back home its usable and brings the player back to the Event-Northtown

Note: loading a save made before u used the patch is totally fine, you could just get an error if the save is in an area effected by this, so use another save or save somewhere else (like the tavern) before using it

Last edited:

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I love the X-mas event, a new Goblin/the scene/so much story and i m probably alone with this but the new Gameplaystuff/items are also great

I noticed that in the Update there are fixes for some stuff including the Cheatroom but i run into some issues its nothing major(exept the ImageErrors) i fixed them for me and wanted to share them

Cheatroom:
bathg 1&2, cggirl replaced with their new scenes (gets rid of missing picture errors)
gobelle some scenes not plaing correctly (only showing a dark background)

walking on/into walls
little layout change
some:
trigger changes (dont active scenes by turning into them)
dark backgrounds added
Labels disabeled before or enabled after scenes correctly
(there was a fix like that but other scenes still missed them)

Mainvillage:
NPCs dont block exits/entrace anymore
invisible walls
adding collition to stuff that should have it like backsite of a bench, trees, waterpump...
SE chest wrong amount

->all of them "break" the event bc they return the player to the NON-winter village and are fixed

Worldmap:
world map shadows allow the player to walk on everything(like mountains, on water)
world map N bridge under cloud missing

Questions (i dindt do something about this bc i dont know if its entended):
pants and boots cant be equiped but still bougth?
Wintervillage cart is still there after the event ends-> after the teleport back home its usabel and brings the player back to the Event-Northtown

Note: loading a save made before u used the patch is totally fine, you could just get an error if the save is in an area effectet by this, so use another save or save somewhere else (like the tavern) before using it
Whew, I should hire you or something :p
I'll merge this stuff into the next update & give you credit if that's ok :)

I'll have a look at the pants and cart as well :)

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Parodus... This is your Game ,your work. Show us what a green Loving man Can do. Maybe the High prist give a green see to the small one as a Test run...? we dont know let see Where you lead us... ! Or Let us see us how much we can breed??? The village without man and a spell to let the MC see only green... HOHO All my ... he say and not take Helm off... Do it not one time all time .... LOL was joke . Do as you like ... I like it. Thank you for this and your work.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Parodus... This is your Game ,your work. Show us what a green Loving man Can do. Maybe the High prist give a green see to the small one as a Test run...? we dont know let see Where you lead us... ! Or Let us see us how much we can breed??? The village without man and a spell to let the MC see only green... HOHO All my ... he say and not take Helm off... Do it not one time all time .... LOL was joke . Do as you like ... I like it. Thank you for this and your work.
Goblin Layer hallucinating and 'seeing green'/the townswomen as goblins, sounds like a neat idea for a future event :)

Wooshing

Aug 5, 2021
I have a problem, after completing the xmas event Gobsicca disappear from the cave and Gobelle is nowhere to be found

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1589086

This picture alone makes me wanna check this one out.
This is an epic scene. How on earth did he get those goblins so cucked that they would cheer him on while riding that girl goblin?

I noticed that in the Update there are fixes for some stuff including the Cheatroom but i run into some issues its nothing major(exept the ImageErrors) i fixed them for me and wanted to share them

Cheatroom:
gobelle some scenes not plaing correctly (only showing a dark background)

walking on/into walls
little layout change
some:
trigger changes (dont active scenes by turning into them)
dark backgrounds added
Labels disabeled before or enabled after scenes correctly
(there was a fix like that but other scenes still missed them)

Mainvillage:
NPCs dont block exits/entrace anymore
invisible walls
adding collition to stuff that should have it like backsite of a bench, trees, waterpump...
SE chest wrong amount

Worldmap:
world map shadows allow the player to walk on everything(like mountains, on water)
world map N bridge under cloud missing

Questions (i dindt do something about this bc i dont know if its intended):
pants and boots cant be equiped but still bougth?
Wintervillage cart is still there after the event ends-> after the teleport back home its usabel and brings the player back to the Event-Northtown

Note: loading a save made before u used the patch is totally fine, you could just get an error if the save is in an area effectet by this, so use another save or save somewhere else (like the tavern) before using it
Thank you for sharing the latest changelog.

Reactions: Parodos
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes