Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
This bugfix should fix the maps and includes missing images, playtested today (fresh save). I could exit the town hall.
I don’t want to start again, here’s my save, but I can’t start the quest, after leaving the town hall, I need to talk to the priest in the church, but she’s not there. What could be the problem?

Reactions: Slayerz and nop321

nop321

Apr 14, 2021
I fucked up real bad when packing things up and some unfinished shit got mixed in with the rest, which is why you are getting the map errors & other weirdness.

Sorry... I work full time and make this game during my weekends/evenings and clearly my brain is not fully functional during these times.

This bugfix should fix the maps and includes missing images, playtested today (fresh save). I could exit the town hall.

Bugfix (extract to game folder and make sure it overwrites)

Also updated all the links with fix included - except anonfiles cause I dont have an account there.

New save recommended and hopefully the chapter select will make life easier - if there are any features for the chapter select you'd like to see, feel free to drop a comment
Unfortunately as Denchik12312 above, I can't do any map quests too (guild girl won't talk about it and I can't enter locations on map).

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Lol@that 1 star review from RandyPhoenix that goes on and on describing how bad the gameplay is but it's all just RPGM engine mechanics and has virtually nothing to do with anything a game creator would be involved in.
Yeah those are my fave "stupid dev not building his own game engine how day he use a game engine with out rebuilding it from scratch with custom scripts like Princess and Conquest!" Its like brah that game has so many custom scripts it lags and too years to get that good. I seen way worse RPGM games on this site get more then one star lol

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
this game was jokes although the goblin community will probably try to cancel you
Meanwhile I am part of the "progoblin girl" community we very much approve :p And yes there is a a lot of us in discord groups like one of the mods in Peasant quest is pro green lol

Reactions: Parodos

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I fucked up real bad when packing things up and some unfinished shit got mixed in with the rest, which is why you are getting the map errors & other weirdness.

Sorry... I work full time and make this game during my weekends/evenings and clearly my brain is not fully functional during these times.

Also updated all the links with fix included - except anonfiles cause I dont have an account there.

New save recommended and hopefully the chapter select will make life easier - if there are any features for the chapter select you'd like to see, feel free to drop a comment
Thanks for the fix.

Anyway, the new quests are still not available when using a previous save game file.

Apparently, the problem is the additional condition in the checks that is not fulfilled:

Code:
[...]
000060597     Conditions:  (Variable[11]=100)
000060970        Comment("<Mini Label: Town Hall Girl>")
000061040        Comment("<page condition>")
000061098        If Variable[42] = 2
000061148          PluginCommand("activate_page")
000061241        EndIf
[...]
In my previous save game file, the value for this variable 42 is 4 (instead of 2): and it seems to be set to 2 at max every where else in the game, currently.

So, modifying it back to 2 in my own save game file seems to make the trick ... Just in case someone else is having the same trouble.

anthonyxie

Oct 10, 2020

it's no problem at all my man, goblin is love, goblin is life. Just joined your patreon lol

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A few minor bugs in the latest version:

- when talking to the priestess in the church to ask her to join you for the new quest (i.e. bandits), Anvil and Barrel are also talking (while they are still not in the party nor present in the church),

- it's impossible to enter the room in the right in the Cottage's house after the end of the new quest,

- the priestess is no more present in the church after the end of the new quest (while she's saying she will be there at the end of the quest),

- using the "Succ Ubus - OCSE Card" display the image of the card, but this image is never vanishing (i.e. always present on the screen),

-in the quest log, the "Enter: Goblina" quest is not displayed at "Quest completed" when over, as for the others,

- and a last one (though as a player I should not report it), when signing for griding (i.e. Grindr) the requested 10 gold pieces are not deduced from your inventory.

Last edited:

Lungsta

Dec 4, 2017

Patreon release has that fixed, so i subbed there. But thanks for help :D

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah those are my fave "stupid dev not building his own game engine how day he use a game engine with out rebuilding it from scratch with custom scripts like Princess and Conquest!" Its like brah that game has so many custom scripts it lags and too years to get that good. I seen way worse RPGM games on this site get more then one star lol
Agreed with this. This is the biggest reason F95Zone needs a downvote button for reviews.

Downvote.jpg

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I don’t want to start again, here’s my save, but I can’t start the quest, after leaving the town hall, I need to talk to the priest in the church, but she’s not there. What could be the problem?
If the church is empty, try walking into the church, like all the way to a the altar, and see if a scene triggers. If its still empty after that it might be the old save that is the issue, I can check this weekend. It probably some variable that needs adding, like in pcnop's post above.

Game crashes when fighting the sea girls in the christmas special...
How does it crash? Error message, computer on fire?
If its something about a missing file you can probably just copy another file in the same folder an rename it to whatever is missing. But its still good to report so I can fix :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, I'll add it to the fix list

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
If the church is empty, try walking into the church, like all the way to a the altar, and see if a scene triggers. If its still empty after that it might be the old save that is the issue, I can check this weekend. It probably some variable that needs adding, like in pcnop's post above.
no, the trigger does not work
I had to change the parameter "MainQuest4Amazon" and set the values 10. (
was parameter 110)
and my problem to be solved

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So trying out the game for the first time and well at first I seemingly downloaded version 0.37 which seemed bugged as heck tried using the bug fix but didn't help. So redownloaded it and got version 0.36.5 still didn't work so used bugfix and well I can finally start the game however after starting the game I now have next to no idea on what to do and I am to a certain degree still wondering if the game is bugged since.

I still haven't gotten a quest and can just ask about the kidnappings, then the priestess left and told me to meet her at the church after I exit the town hall but I can't find her there. If I look at my quest journal

It shows up as.

Main quest
Prologue (completed)
?
?
Thighs of thunder (completed)
?

Side quest
?
Xmas special

Pretty sure I've talked to everyone but I just can't seem to progress anywhere and the only thing I can seemingly do is the grinder for xp and gold.

Edit: I tried a few more times playing from the start and from what I can gather the game bugs for me if I play from the proglogue. If I on the other hand pick start from chapter and then pick start from prologue which let's me start from outside of the townhall then the game seemingly let's me progress and I've now been able to defeat the 2nd goblin.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes