Sep 6, 2018
Alright dude, there's something fucked here - I can't for the life of me beat goblina in the elven fort, then I go to grindr and try to clear the dungeon but my guy is too fucking weak. What do except cheat cause this is ridiculous

Reactions: ohmur

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a sort of guide?
I beat the amazon at her "hidden location"
Then And I tried the "goblin cave then quest lady", but nothing initiated with them.
Am I missing something? Somewhere I gotta backtrack to?

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
Hello on mac and game crashes whenever I open it, had to do chmod +x so I could open at all. idk if this helps:

Time Awake Since Boot: 1300 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000

Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 5 Trace/BPT trap: 5
Terminating Process: exc handler [1629]

Application Specific Information:
*** single-threaded process forked ***
crashed on child side of fork pre-exec

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

lewa956

May 28, 2018
Started over with version 0442b. I wanted to do the first xmass special after the cheese factory part. After the boat ride is complete, I can't seem to be able to move at all. Not with the mouse, not with the direction keys. Character is just frozen there unable to move. Anyone else have this bug?

NyQuil Driver

Dec 18, 2022
hey parodos, i started over b/c i've been gone so i forgot story. like the changes so far and i am only to the elven forest. outside forest at 1st ambush i get this:

GobLay44.2B lighting tint error.PNG

i hit F5 and same error pops up, repeatedly.

hope this helps, bro, hit me up if you need more info, but this a crazy wk.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Parodos

ohmur

May 3, 2018
Alright dude, there's something fucked here - I can't for the life of me beat goblina in the elven fort, then I go to grindr and try to clear the dungeon but my guy is too fucking weak. What do except cheat cause this is ridiculous
Dunno if the game tells you, but guarding gives a small amount of hp/mana/tp. Especially useful for priestess since she's out of mana after like 3 spells.

Never bothered guarding before because spending 5tp on a 1 turn def buff sounds dumb, but it's actually useful

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Goblin slayer was one of my fav anime so iam in

Reactions: Parodos

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
ok i give up, how do i start renovating the cottage or more specificaly how do i trigger Gobsicca's impregnation/scene/stuff from last patch. Got a new save and did all the side stuff still i remain childless

Morgarg1

May 21, 2021
soft locked in coastal cave mission. cant leavve till all enemies are killed but there ARE no enemies.
The gray rectangle on the left… there is a path up to the upper level. Click at different spots along that path, that is the entrance to the cave. I was in the same boat as you, then I hit it, but randomly and by accident

Reactions: elymid

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoblinLayer-0.44.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes