Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Is it going to improve the game? I know another game I love switched engines not long ago, and despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth in the fora (the correct plural of forum), I personally think the new game is better.
Basically I hit the limit for what the old program could accomplish. With Blender there's basically no limit, besides my graphics card melting, my computer catching on fire, and the fire spreading to the rest of the apartment, rendering (ha ha) me homeless.

I got a more in depth explanation here:

This is some stuff I'm testing out at the moment ( I didn't put any effort into this animation, just testing out collision and stuff).

View attachment 0001-0239.webm

For example, the breast collision you see in this Blender render, is not possible with my current program, the cube would just clip right through.

(The game engine will be the same as my current one, the change to Blender will just affect how images & animation look.)

Reactions: elbro

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I think the idea of only green is cool but from the player's point of view it is a waste not to have scenes with the other girls, perhaps he lacks a side character to accompany him on the adventure, it could be son of a human couple from the past who negligently had an absent father, the classic mother died of an illness and now the father must take charge, so we would have the opportunity to play with both of them, have two visions, even have different missions and with time to have scenes with the humans and the goblins without losing anything and without having NTR.
There's gonna be scenes with the human girls.
I'm finishing up the new main quest atm (part 1 is already out), and then it's back to town and the 'human relations' plotline will kick-off.

Reactions: elbro and mixmox82
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes