Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Heh, yeah, ok but NTR = netorare = literally "cuckold". Fucking an egirl in front of their simps is not NTR as they do not have a mutual romantic relationship with her.
No but their relationship with the goblin women is literally servitude in exchange for maybe sex one day. Watching some non goblin dude waltz in there and fuck the shit out of their idol right in front of them after they've been simping on her for years leaves them all with the same feelings as if they'd been NTR'd. It's just a joke, it doesn't need to match up to the dictionary definition of NTR to be funny, it's close enough.
Actually it does fit the definition because NTR has three forms.

Netorare: Where the cuckold/cuckquean is being cucked without their knowledge until it's too late and it's devastating to them. The goblins that die from cucking are this.
Netorase: Where the cuckold/cuckquean gives permission to their lover to fuck other individuals and enjoys it. The goblin that survives because he likes it is this.
Netori: Where you cuck the cuckold/cuckquean. The Goblin Layer.

Rule of three says its funny.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Actually it does fit the definition because NTR has three forms.

Netorare: Where the cuckold/cuckquean is being cucked without their knowledge until it's too late and it's devastating to them. The goblins that die from cucking are this.
Netorase: Where the cuckold/cuckquean gives permission to their lover to fuck other individuals and enjoys it. The goblin that survives because he likes it is this.
Netori: Where you cuck the cuckold/cuckquean. The Goblin Layer.

Rule of three says its funny.
Incorrect. NTR = netorare = cuckold.
Netorase and netori have no abbreviation.

I know some guys have made up their own definition that NTR means all three forms, but it really doesn't. It is specifically an abbreviation reserved for someone being cucked.

Skærmbillede 2021-12-25 23.04.29.png

Last edited:

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Incorrect. NTR = netorare.

I know some guys have made up their own definition that NTR means all three forms, but it really doesn't.
Fairly certain that they're all the same genre so they fit under the abbreviation. It doesn't really matter that much to me, though. It's bad enough I know anything about it.

Weatherdragon

Jan 8, 2019
Incorrect. NTR = netorare = cuckold.

I know some guys have made up their own definition that NTR means all three forms, but it really doesn't. It is specifically an abbreviation reserved for someone being cucked.
All words and definitions are literally made up, with new words and definitions being made up all the times. A word or abbreviation means whatever the vast majority of people thinks it means, that's literally how language works.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
where is the xmas table any help?
should be the bottom right one in the townhall since it has a piece of a pine tree with red orbs & a single candle beside it, which is rather christmasy (even the only table with alkohol if you count that)

Reactions: Parodos

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.35.7] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1015 MB / 177 MB - GoblinLayerXmasSpecial-v0.35.7-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Goblin Layer [v0.35.7] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1015 MB / 177 MB - GoblinLayerXmasSpecial-v0.35.7-crunched.7z

Download (Win): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)
CJ the one and only RPGM and other non-renpy games compressor thanks a bunch and Happy New Year!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes