Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.104] [Happy Pillow]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
So we just have to deal with the chance of “girl got sick” randomly?
got sick is nonsense too. girl still can be preg and the sick is not spreaded.

true risk at the moment is random girl set unfertile

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
got sick is nonsense too. girl still can be preg and the sick is not spreaded.

true risk at the moment is random girl set unfertile
That isn’t even a risk, you can just max her depravity and slap her in the glory hole room.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
How do you play the game, I go to new game and it wont even work, every part of the intro overlays over the prior dialoge/character image so cant even play the game? help please.

Like if I click pause menu, and close it the menu stays on the screen even though it has closed, images/menus stay on screen.
Anyone able to help? I start new games and none of the overlays, dialogues or anything from the initial tutorial changes and the loading screen is also in the back and stuck.

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
My friend… it’s a game about managing a brothel.
did you play start game yet, you been virgin constantly insulted & berated & told you can only watch others screw as you get none & mocked for it. That is Cucked or been cucked, my friend. I personally don't like that stuff..

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
did you play start game yet, you been virgin constantly insulted & berated & told you can only watch others screw as you get none & mocked for it. That is Cucked or been cucked my friend.
Being Cucked mean you hold some sort of emotional attachment to them. Also yes, I played and you are commanded by your lord to do so.

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
Being Cucked mean you hold some sort of emotional attachment to them. Also yes, I played and you are commanded by your lord to do so.
cock-blocked then, ether way to me thats you been cucked is you having harem but you cant participate & are been degraded. so still a pass for me..

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Well, had a slave die and you can't move them or anything. It says they're selected but can't move them to the butcher room or anything.

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
Well, had a slave die and you can't move them or anything. It says they're selected but can't move them to the butcher room or anything.
For a stuck slave, if you select an area including the dead one and a live one you can drag both... even to the butcher.
You have to accept losing one to get rid of the corpse(s), but that did clear it for me.

is there any way to rotate rooms or the camera ?
If you click into a room there is a section to select a slave in teh room, which focuses the camera and lets you rotate it (until you right click).

Curious how do u get the 3rd goblin i believe its a hobgoblin.
Goblin upgrades are all done pretty much the same way. If you have a slave feeding/caring for a goblin, they have a small chance to upgrade on growth (5%ish). I think a high elf perk can add a few percent there, but not much.
Upgrade a 2nd tier kid for a chance at the third tier (and I cannot get past that).
Note: You can save/load as that check is done when the baby grows to adulthood. But for mix parents a save/load randomizes the race of kids (which confused me a few times).

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
One extra note. At current progression levels with all quests currently in the game you end up 1 point short of unlocking all races.
So pick one you don't want before unlocking them (the elves look similar, as do beastkin/hare; so losing one of those pairs wouldn't be as upsetting as not getting dragonkin when you went down the list I suspect).
And I'm pretty sure either elf type can give you a half-elf.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
One extra note. At current progression levels with all quests currently in the game you end up 1 point short of unlocking all races.
So pick one you don't want before unlocking them (the elves look similar, as do beastkin/hare; so losing one of those pairs wouldn't be as upsetting as not getting dragonkin when you went down the list I suspect).
And I'm pretty sure either elf type can give you a half-elf.
I had a high elf and normal elf have a kid and it was a half elf.

Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
I am getting some kind of soft lock/display problem. I get to the content warning and language select screen. I click yes, and it is replaced with a full screen of uniform blue, with a cursor. That's it. No interface. Nothing. My best theory is that there is some error in detecting the resolution of my monitor or something like that. Any help?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes