harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Someone take down this download I tried two separate ones and found this running the file through a virus scan before unzipping it for safety. Needs a new download if this isnt the right file, I tried both Mixdrop and Pixeldrain, Mixdrop was flagged by firefox outright and Pixeldrain was downloaded but showed this on scanning the file. Love me a gobbo waifu as much as the next guy but stay safe boys.
View attachment 3224914
59 anti virus say it is not a virus
3 say it is a virus
this ratio already tells you it isn't a virus.

but if you want to analyze further. read the actual explicit report.
1. Antiy-AVL calls it a "possible threat" - explicitly a "we don't know, maybe". who are those people even? I Can't find any info about this company online.
2. Jiangmin calls it a generic trojan - heuristic thinks it is a virus. jiangmin is cheap chinese imitation AV that is notorious for false positives
3. VBA32 calls it an exploit - explicitly admits this isn't even a virus. VBA32 is a Belrus antivirus that... 20 years ago discovered stuxnet. and since then didn't really do anything of note.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone who can tell me how many scenes we have in this??

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
Eh... Goblins should be shortstacks. If her head comes up past my navel she's not a proper goblin to me.
Indeed, This is not the type of Goblin Waifu that most of us desire, this just just a green thick lady with huge boobs, dime a dozen. Fair if you are into it, but not what I want from Goblin Waifu art.

Reactions: Eduran

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Indeed, This is not the type of Goblin Waifu that most of us desire, this just just a green thick lady with huge boobs, dime a dozen. Fair if you are into it, but not what I want from Goblin Waifu art.
I am more so sad she doesn't act like enough of a goblin/gremlin (at least for my standards)

Reactions: Lordborgman
Feb 22, 2022
Tbh there's NTR and there's "NTR", I hate the actual act of cucking but I usually like NTR games / scenes because it's always the chick losing to pleasure which is hot + the scenes are usually more surprising since it's often not the direct result of your actions, most games it feels very uninteresting since you see the scene coming from a mile away and it lacks any passion. though some NTR games get this wrong too and some vanilla games get it right.

Actual NTR can fuck off tho

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Alright so... this is a pretty short game. Goal is to get at least 70 (ideally 90+) affection with goblin before the time is up, and to not die in the process.

after initial intro you are in the forest with goblin. And each day you can:
1. hunt: gain random amount of affection based on result. weakest part of the game since you can play perfectly and still lose if you roll poorly on hunting.
2. talk to goblin. occasionally there is a chance to gain affection there. Like if you listen to all her bad jokes without cutting her off.
3. headpat. just lets you know how you are doing with her
4. search for your gold (alleged goal.. spends a day).

You should always do search for gold last after exhausting the other options.

day 1: always encounter a sus wizard who "needs a goblin". Helping him is game over, refusing is continue.

day 2: muddy path! if you listen to goblin and try to go around you find an elf corpse and get spooked. no gains. if you insist on crossing and carry her then you gain affection

day 3: ignore her advice and go left. snake bites your dick. goblin sucks the venom out. if you cum she stops in surprise and you die. no actual gains. so see it once and then reload.
listen to her advice and go right. see sus noble. refuse to help him to get affection with goblin. that guy is very sus.

day 4: explore left... she wants to split up. refuse and you waste a day. agree and you find a fairy who will suck your dick... and then get eaten by the goblin when she catches up to you because fairies are food not for sex you weird freak!
explore right. you encounter extra thicc princess. agree to help. investigate yourself. when you come back the goblin is eating out the princess. don't raise a fuss and you gain affection.

With hunting savescumming you should have 100% affection by now.

day 5: bandits encountered... attack or sneak. Not sure which one gives affection since i was already at max.
At 70+ affection she will have doggy style sex with you
at 90+ affection it will continue to mating press and impregnation

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote