StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Alright so... this is a pretty short game. Goal is to get at least 70 (ideally 90+) affection with goblin before the time is up, and to not die in the process.

after initial intro you are in the forest with goblin. And each day you can:
1. hunt: gain random amount of affection based on result. weakest part of the game since you can play perfectly and still lose if you roll poorly on hunting.
2. talk to goblin. occasionally there is a chance to gain affection there. Like if you listen to all her bad jokes without cutting her off.
3. headpat. just lets you know how you are doing with her
4. search for your gold (alleged goal.. spends a day).

You should always do search for gold last after exhausting the other options.

day 1: always encounter a sus wizard who "needs a goblin". Helping him is game over, refusing is continue.

day 2: muddy path! if you listen to goblin and try to go around you find an elf corpse and get spooked. no gains. if you insist on crossing and carry her then you gain affection

day 3: ignore her advice and go left. snake bites your dick. goblin sucks the venom out. if you cum she stops in surprise and you die. no actual gains. so see it once and then reload.
listen to her advice and go right. see sus noble. refuse to help him to get affection with goblin. that guy is very sus.

day 4: explore left... she wants to split up. refuse and you waste a day. agree and you find a fairy who will suck your dick... and then get eaten by the goblin when she catches up to you because fairies are food not for sex you weird freak!
explore right. you encounter extra thicc princess. agree to help. investigate yourself. when you come back the goblin is eating out the princess. don't raise a fuss and you gain affection.

With hunting savescumming you should have 100% affection by now.

day 5: bandits encountered... attack or sneak. Not sure which one gives affection since i was already at max.
At 70+ affection she will have doggy style sex with you
at 90+ affection it will continue to mating press and impregnation
I think I failed every hunting and still got 90+ affection.
Helping the noble actually gives you affection.
If you refuse a fairy you gain affection

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
She is shortstack, just some people wanted her to be even shorter.
She is under 4 feet tall.
They wanted her under 3 feet tall.
There's a huge difference between the game telling you that she's short and the game actually showing you that she's short. The game does the first while everyone wants the second.
If you're gonna say she's short, you have to actually represent it in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: falafelswoop

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
It's a shame they put anal teasing but you can't actually do it. Also you don't gain anything by max affection.
They could make that max affection unlocks anal scene at the end.

Reactions: falafelswoop

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Missing animated tag, even though the characters barely move on most scenes.
Wish there was more content, tbh. Wish you could fuck the fairy too.

fergarmor

May 16, 2020
How do you get the voyeur and codename naked snake achievement?
To get the codename naked snake, when prompted to listen or not to the gobling and go left or right, choose not to listen and go left, let her help you when bitten by snake. Cum for death, hold it in to survive but she is not very happy because you did not listen and because she had to "help" you :sneaky: with the snake bite.

I was not able to get the voyeur achievement either, could someone please help with that one?

Edit: Ok, forget about my question, I did not see the walkthrough at the beginning of the thread. I got it now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote