3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please, if you know something new about the new game, please tell us here :3
I linked the above, it's in Japanese but you can use a browser add-on to translate for you.

A lot of the tweets after the ones talked about above seem to be about Dungeon of Erotic Master, and from April said Goblin 2 will take time. So I don't well see more than the occasional teaser for now (and a ).

Reactions: cooldude33

madmonkey360

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone know that Game Engine uses this game ?, I tried to play using Wine but the performance is horrible.

KazutoChrono

Dec 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to start the game? Mine did not start at all. I try to redownload many times but it does not work. i try to download from other files but they also do not work. Mine show that the "game data is not found".

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to start the game?
Just download the game again from the nopy link and it worked fine. Unless your antivirus is maybe quarantining a file, or something is getting corrupted during download or decompression no idea why it wouldn't start I'm afraid.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Having some performance issues. Game's perfectly fine once it's loaded in, but it takes 5 minutes to even start while the game appears to be frozen (title says Not Responding for a while). Same when doing a place move, or basically anything that probably requires loading.. I have it on an nvme drive so it's not slow storage. Driver issue maybe? Anyone else had this issue?

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Having some performance issues...
It is a long shot, but still... Is only this game has performance issues for you right now? If not and if you are on windows 10 v1803 or older, then maybe the problem is in microsoft update. It is update from 1803 and older systems to it's fresh and probably buggy 1903 and update can eat lots of your system resources.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
that cheat table isn't working?
No scripts are activating? Or some are working? Is health displayed at the top?

sorry for off-topic

Edit: made some additions to previous cheat table. Dunno if it will fix problems, but I hope it will.

Edit2: made fixes to additions. Added some more: danger progreession, weapon lvl, hero lvl, check of process,xp.

Last edited:

Naked Orc

May 24, 2017
No scripts are activating? Or some are working? Is health displayed at the top?

sorry for off-topic

Edit: made some additions to previous cheat table. Dunno if it will fix problems, but I hope it will.
I also cannot make it work, the cheats will not activate.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
I also cannot make it work, the cheats will not activate.
If them all just don't activate, then the name of process executable is not "game.exe" but something else. Cause how the scripts there are, some of them should just crash the game if something is wrong. Here is my screen of how it all looks for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached updated version of cheat table (same as in my previous message). Hope it will work at last for people.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes