3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ah, no sorry. To clarify, I meant the game's resource files such as images and audio stored in the .pac
Never tried to extract a .pac myself. A quick search comes up with QuickBMS, but it looks complicated.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how ı download uncensored version ??
There's no uncensored version. The Steam version does have all the adult content cut out, and a patch to put it back in. But the game in the opening post is the original DLSite version. It does have mosaics, but there's no patch for those.

xsyndro

Jun 23, 2019
please help. whenever i try to open the game it always crashes and it has unreadable files. I also tried with japanese locale and still doesn't work

1572465580409.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
please help. whenever i try to open the game it always crashes and it has unreadable files...
To fix the file names you need to decompress it using something that knows Japanese. I use Bandizip, and I think WinRAR might be able to do it. Not sure if that'll fix the crashing though as it runs for me with the screwed up names. If not try the game on the desktop maybe, but if that doesn't work either I have no idea.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
If them all just don't activate, then the name of process executable is not "game.exe" but something else. Cause how the scripts there are, some of them should just crash the game if something is wrong. Here is my screen of how it all looks for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached updated version of cheat table (same as in my previous message). Hope it will work at last for people.

Mine is called 000004BC-"start.exe" how do i change it to game.exe

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Mine is called 000004BC-"start.exe" how do i change it to game.exe
Honestly, I am kinda lost on what to advice you here. You can try opening the file "name".CT you downloaded and replace each instance of string "game.exe" there to "start.exe" or to download attached to this message updated table. But since you probably have another version of the game, the table probably won't work? Good thing at least is that your process name is not "explorer.exe".

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Honestly, I am kinda lost on what to advice you here. You can try opening the file "name".CT you downloaded and replace each instance of string "game.exe" there to "start.exe"
I only had to replace one the goblen walker game.exe file i just renamed to start.exe and it fixed everything.

LooadingForLife

Dec 1, 2019
kinda dumb so i expect there will be sarcastic answers, but how tf do you unlock any scenes? grinded for like 2 hours but couldnt figure out how to do it

halil123

May 23, 2017
How to proceed beyond the Northen Gate? I got the capture 12 girls quest but can't break the statue.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone happen to know which tool this game was created with? Or this game ? I'm trying to translate it and I think it would be easier with the tool it was created with. Hope for an answer.

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone happen to know which tool this game was created with? Or this game ? I'm trying to translate it and I think it would be easier with the tool it was created with. Hope for an answer.
Think it was wolf rpg.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Neither games look or play like Wolf, but then again nor does DoEM and apparently that is. There's a translated and uncensored Pegasus Knight X on .

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes