3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Think it was wolf rpg.
I'm afraid not! : ( And so slowly I lose hope to ever find out! : (
Neither games look or play like Wolf, but then again nor does DoEM and apparently that is. There's a translated and uncensored Pegasus Knight X on .
Yeah, I know that, but it's not a good translation. And translating it the way he does, ruins the game: ( Besides, the 2 part is not translated: (
The first part doesn't have that many dialogues at all, so the translation would go very fast, if I would find out the engine it was made with, also the 2 part wouldn't take that long. Actually I think all his games are great and would probably have translated them all if I only knew which engine it was made with! : (

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
How do I beat this time mage bitch? I assume I am supposed to use the bomb at the right time, but when is that? At first I was getting killed by the time slow rock falling attack, but after leveling a bit (and using bombs during it?), that's no problem anymore.

But now she just strait up stops time entirely and instakills me with light beams. Am I supposed to know when that's coming and use a bomb to prevent it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But now she just strait up stops time entirely and instakills me with light beams. Am I supposed to know when that's coming and use a bomb to prevent it?
Use the bomb when shes stopped time, it should flash as a hint.

Reactions: grgrgr5
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes