note: max out money

Reactions: GyorgSyopaCant

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyon know how to load the save of this game ? ^^
If you mean where to put a save it just goes in the game folder, with the exe. If your using a save that was attached to a post like the one above delete the part like 665643_ from the beginning of the file name.

loul86

Mar 23, 2020
If you mean where to put a save it just goes in the game folder, with the exe. If your using a save that was attached to a post like the one above delete the part like 665643_ from the beginning of the file name.
Hum i search that but i don't find. But my interrogation is what i'm suppose to do to have the full save of the game in game because the game don't find this save.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I did try the save to make sure, and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just rename it and put it in the game folder, if you want a save with the game finished look back here. WinRAR shouldn't have any problem with unzipping the game, and the saves aren't zipped.

fragboxer

Feb 10, 2018
whenever i give food the game get stuck.

HAVE TO HIT 'Z' key to move the dialogues

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
So i'm enjoy the game but why the fuck is the throw button apart away from the attack button it piss me to no end ever time, finally the game let me get a female to rape, after that the goblin walk slow as fuck,yeah i get it because the title is call goblin walker. nvm thank god the let me change the button.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Anyone know how many capture targets there are in total?
The save file provided has 23, but I know there are at least 3 guards you can capture as well.
3 guard? i have 17 village girls on floor knock up, with 3 normal guard on the floor as well knock up and 3 boss females knight chain to three wood poles knock up as well and that make 26 capture. let me know if i'm still missing anyone.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Sweet thank you to whom ever post the answer for ??? and i did it and got it complete now i have 26 capture females and i think that all of capture females that you can get unless i'm missing some, i also saw the post that show some or all the girls location but then i saw another post saying it could be 31 anyway i been running around the N,S,E,W area hitting the females only, still nothing.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know how the development of goblin walker 2 is going?
There are regular Ci-en posts called Miscellaneous Notes and Goblin 2 Progress, but all the ones I've read are about odd topics like the Showa and Heisei eras or Final Fantasy music... I think a lot of the Ci-en is hidden if you aren't signed up though.

If you want to check up on Rusimarudou their , and their . You may need a translator plug-in as it's all in Japanese. It doesn't have a page yet.

Reactions: Onizuka12

Onizuka12

May 25, 2020
There are regular Ci-en posts called Miscellaneous Notes and Goblin 2 Progress, but all the ones I've read are about odd topics like the Showa and Heisei eras or Final Fantasy music... I think a lot of the Ci-en is hidden if you aren't signed up though.

If you want to check up on Rusimarudou their , and their . You may need a translator plug-in as it's all in Japanese. It doesn't have a page yet.
Thanks for the info

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes