3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone help me? I can't play this game. Game is suddenly shut down right after executing.
Another person had the same problem, don't know if what I suggested helped. Adding to it maybe try downloading the Japanese language pack for Windows, and I've never needed it but maybe for Japanese locale.

There is the Steam version linked above as a alternative to the DLSite version in the opening post.

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
I think the unzipping application has impact on the filenames, and to an extension, the computer when executing the executable.
I got a weird amalgamation of words when i unzipped the MEGA file with Winrar, but the game ran fine, except for a few slowdowns (specially during the Secret boss and her meteor attacks).
But when i did the same thing with 7-zip a few days later, for some reason the .exe won't run. It wasn't even nested too deeply, and tried to rename it with words the english locale can read. still wouldn't work
But then also, i tried to run this unzip with the locale emulator, and it worked fine. i think it's mostly the system unable to recognize the launcher commands.

Or it might just be my own old laptop acting up again from old teetering age.......

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The one downside of 7Zip is it can't always extract non English characters correctly, while WinRAR and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the thing I suggest to the person that couldn't start the game before. The Steam version is different though, no visible Japanese. But also a crappy translation...

Ded_padla

Nov 12, 2018
Hello guys. I played this game during one day. I saw that this game is 18+, but I don't notice anything about that. Please help

I gave food to both girls until 100% but nothing changed. How to make sex with them?

Also I watch some walkthrough and noticed, that goblin could rape magic woman and little girls at town. How to rape them? When I hit them, they just fall and need to press ,,v'' (without raping((() to take them on shoulder

I killed king, but after end nothing happened. I also couldn't rape girls. Maybe I have too old version of game where raping is unavailable?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I also couldn't rape girls. Maybe I have too old version of game where raping is unavailable?
The games tutorial will teach you how to rape the girls, it sounds like you have the unpatched Steam version. The patched version is back here, or you can find a link to the patch on it's own in the Steam discussions.

The game in the opening post is the DLSite version though, it doesn't need a patch and has a better translation.

okayig

Apr 9, 2020
i can only help you with money. other than that, enjoy yourself
the save file is the least i can do for the community and new player
note: max out money
when i use the save my select thing moves down endlessly without me pressing anything does anyone happen to know why?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If thing are moving on their own try unplugging anything thats connected by USB. Also removing any unused controller drivers, if you have any.

popior

Apr 23, 2018
does anyone know what engine this game uses?
If anyone can make the mod to get more girls, or make that you can fuck all girls not just special

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I got all 26 girls captured before even going after the king. Don't waste your money on gobring or potions as there are usually enough vases boxes and barrels around to break to get food which your character will eat right away if they are missing any health and the boxes reset if you leave an area and come back. Gobrings and potions drop from different people including a guy carrying a chest.

Upgrade the sword as much as you can and I didn't buy the bow and arrows till I needed and the boss that you have to kill using it drops free arrows from their one attack so I gathered free arrows before running away from them.

Sword can be upgraded to level 15 expand quiver to level 100 so that you can hold 99 arrows.

I mostly ever used the food the heal up.

The secret boss I died once but that was because I got caught in her time magic spell but once I heard the sign when she'll be using it I was able to beat her but I didn't come back till I had genocided the people till my character was level 90 and was dealing 100+ damage. I just kept eating and attacking till it was time.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I got all 26 girls captured before even going after the king. Don't waste your money on gobring or potions as there are usually enough vases boxes and barrels around to break to get food which your character will eat right away if they are missing any health and the boxes reset if you leave an area and come back. Gobrings and potions drop from different people including a guy carrying a chest.

Upgrade the sword as much as you can and I didn't buy the bow and arrows till I needed and the boss that you have to kill using it drops free arrows from their one attack so I gathered free arrows before running away from them.

Sword can be upgraded to level 15 expand quiver to level 100 so that you can hold 99 arrows.

I mostly ever used the food the heal up.

The secret boss I died once but that was because I got caught in her time magic spell but once I heard the sign when she'll be using it I was able to beat her but I didn't come back till I had genocided the people till my character was level 90 and was dealing 100+ damage. I just kept eating and attacking till it was time.

26 is the max ? is that 100% certain ? There is still a bit of room in the basement

Also how to defeat the 3rd boss without spending a fortune on the bombs ? Or it is neccessery ?

Also how do I find that bonus boss ?

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Angmir

Yes 26 is the max. If you do a search for 26 in the top right hand search bar you'll see numerous posts with 26 in them. Upgrade weapon and stuff. I can't remember for sure but I think I had bombs and healing items.

Reactions: Angmir
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes