3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

DGM

May 29, 2017
It's a nice game, is there a way to get back to base faster with girls?
Because carrying them back from multiple levels ahead is a bit of a pain.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is there a way to get back to base faster with girls?
Not really, constantly throwing the girls will speed it up a little. Even the Steam version is censored. Its adult patch was sold on DLSite just like the game here was, and DLSite being Japan based is always censored.

DGM

May 29, 2017
Just found out that you can defeat the guards at the gates to unlock them, allowing you to leave from those area's.

Also unlocked the Improved Gobring allowing teleport inside town while carrying a girl.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
T4mpaNick

The in game tutorial will teach you how to rape the girls. If you missed it by spamming past the info save the game and then restart and read what the button is.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Knock a girl over, and if it's she's a catchable one you should get a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then just walk over them to start the assault, tap attack to speed it up.

Throwaway77

May 2, 2018
If anyone is wondering how to beat the Secret boss Amamith, you don't need to grind to do it. I was like ~Lvl31, just switched on the Extra Mode and didn't feel like doing that. You need lots of HP pots and food and 1-2 bombs. Keep running around and whacking her when you can while trying to stay behind her, since she doesn't have any attacks that attack behind. When she slows time and summons meteors just walk away, they should never hit you. If she manages to get a lightning or two in just heal with HP pots or food and keep whacking. At some point if you've damaged her enough she lets out a moaning sound, that's your queue to immediately go into inventory and switch to the bomb, when she starts her major insta-death attack just use it and win.

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
was level 26, sword level 10, bow level 6, around 30+ food and maxed out potions (but pretty much just hoarded them, never used them)
back when i tackled the secret boss.... I think you need the genocide mode on to fight her
first time, she would kick your ass, because the attacks are heavy, and you need to eat food frequently to survive...
but once you see the attacks once.. it's really easy....
It is very possible to do a no-damage play against her bossfight even at low levels, when you've learned her small moveset (although the same can't be said for morgaia's fight, where always managed to tackle me atleast once!)

Note: the Bow and Arrows are pretty much useless, and you're vulnerable while firing it, so just stick to your sword.
And you might want to keep your sphere bomb equipped on your item slot all the time, and instead use the HOTKEYS to use the food or potions, instead of constantly switching back, and risk having the bombs unequipped at the crucial moment, as it doesn't let you switch your inventory right as it starts up
But you're obviously free to have your own, but it's better to always have the bow and arrow and the food/potion (latter, if you're being swarmed, like in the Doneria Fight) on two of the hotkeys, and whatever you want on the third.
Because constant menu-ing is a little bit tedious here.

If you want reference, here are Amamith, the Secret Boss' attacks:

<< Oh, and ignore the Stats... I just wasn't feeling adventurous enough to use my pre-genocide mode savefile, and spend the next three minutes just whacking Morgaia and his goons all over again, instead of plowing through them with this savefile... It's very much possible to beat Amamith at just above level 25, as i did at level 27
which i only got to, because i was hell bent on capturing all town girls, before taking on the big fish, which i didn't know how to find at first (hence the 5 hour play time).... god that sounds a little evil out of context>>

Lock on Spear Attack
ƒSƒuƒŠƒ“ƒEƒH[ƒJ[ 2021-05-02 21-45-39-422.jpg
When her arm glows like a rocket... That's your cue, that she is currently tracking your field position...
So just move around, preferably dash, and she'll miss her attack.
Or just get her off the screen by moving to the other sides, and she'll definitely miss her attack
thre is no trick to it... Either it hits, or doesn't. So make SURE it doesn't, or be prepared to eat a few food, or a potion afterwards, if you have the health pool to tolerate it
Don't bother trying to attack her, as she is actually flying in her position, and not at the spot she seems to be for this one
And she will disappear quickly after she descends, giving you the time for only one hit, if you're lucky!
This is by far, the deadliest attack of hers, if it manages to hit, because it can connect from any angle and appears suddenly.
If it Hits though.... And If you're below level 29.... Prepare to restart

Meteor Strike
ƒSƒuƒŠƒ“ƒEƒH[ƒJ[ 2021-05-02 21-45-48-282.jpg
Time slows down a little, and Amamith summons some big pieces of rubble...
As soon as she throws her hands out, they'll move downwards at good speed...
They try to align to your global position... but very pathetically... unless you're right below them, like here, lol.
She is open for a hit or two right after, but often more than not, she will be standing right at the centre of the impact zone, and disappears by the time you get there... but if not, she is a standing glutton for punishment.. and i mean the goblin kind...
The trick is to.....
Just dash away... no cool maneuver here... although, you could try just walking away with your bob-gob swagger if you're already just slightly on the edge of the impact.
Or like me....

Electric Tracking Field
ƒSƒuƒŠƒ“ƒEƒH[ƒJ[ 2021-05-02 21-46-05-588.jpg
It's the bog standard boss laser attack... that's honestly used by pretty much every magical bosses in gaming....
When her hands glows a circle, this is one of her resulting attacks...
Here, two sets of Laser ... TRY their Pathetic Best! to try and track your position from it's initial firing range.
They try to criss-cross your way, and are not bound to any particular axis, but not only is it unpredictable, but also poorly tracks.
The trick is to... run diagonally, because the game freaks out and you'll get this type of attack...
Where the lasers don't even move to track you... giving you a clear area to use your food, potions or just stepdance...
She can be hit right after her attack ends, so be prepared.
Although she can also be hit while she is performing the attack, due to the nature of the lasers patterns, it's possible that it can hit you, if you get into it's field of fire, due to the forward momentum of your sword attack, so it is not advised unless you're sure to not get hit.

Mana Force Ball
ƒSƒuƒŠƒ“ƒEƒH[ƒJ[ 2021-05-02 21-46-57-060.jpg
Another of the bog standard boss attacks of gaming...
When her hands glows a circle, this is one of her resulting attacks...
She fires around 2-3 rings (or would it be halos? because of the white insides.. nevermind) of what i assume are mana balls...
That deal mediocre damage, but can chain together, if you are unlucky to be hit before you recover from the first.
Unfortunately for Amamith, these are X-Axis locked, so you can very VERY easily sidestep
AND... she is just begging to be attacked, because she is just hovering in place, clear for a 3-4 hits of your Magnum... ahem, Sword, to dish out the damage.
And she uses this attack quite frequently actually.. atleast for me...

Lancer Bolt
ƒSƒuƒŠƒ“ƒEƒH[ƒJ[ 2021-05-02 21-47-45-267.jpg
ƒSƒuƒŠƒ“ƒEƒH[ƒJ[ 2021-05-02 21-48-03-981.jpg
The Second Deadliest attack of hers, dealing out a whopping damage and knockback along with it.
When her hands glows a circle, this is one of her resulting attacks... the highest damaging of them
But it can be figured out, because she has a longer charge up for this attack, about a second longer.
It's incredibly quick, barely giving you any time to dodge, if you're already in the attack zone...
But thankfully, it is also X-Axis locked...
So she will only fire it either straight left or right.
This is the attack that is the one that killed me two times, the first time i attempted the boss battle.
But once you figure it out, it's as simple as just knowing the trick to...
Sidestep gently on the Y-Axis... and watch the really cool blast that follows...
And also to not forget, that she is standing still for her punishment, so as soon as the actual attack is over, get behind her to hit her to submission.
By the way, the explosion that follows that attack is really cool, and also.. it actually has a blast radius, so watch out

Time Bullet
ƒSƒuƒŠƒ“ƒEƒH[ƒJ[ 2021-05-02 21-49-40-670.jpg
Story Attack
Is triggered right after she squeals a little bit, after dealing her enough damage..
So be prepared, by switching over to the sphere bomb if you don't have it equipped already.
As soon as the world turns negative, that is your cue to stop doing whatever it is, as the Menu gets locked out...
And the only prompt you can carry out, is select the item, when the sphere bomb glows, like this..
ƒSƒuƒŠƒ“ƒEƒH[ƒJ[ 2021-05-02 21-49-43-398.jpg
Although remember, it IS a Timed sequence...
The game won't sit around waiting for you to press the button all day...
As, if the 'bullets' (or whatever they are) reaches you, you're dead, no matter your remaining or total health.
Although, the Actual hitbox of your character is bit blocky, so it might seem you have less time that you have...
As it seems in this screenshot, where i still had a half second left, to hit the button, despite the bullet very clearly touching my head.... And the bomb still triggered...

---

It's really not a challenging fight at all..
Just like the whole game, it's only tough until you know how it works, and find the really easy to abuse mechanics to your advantage...
Like the extreme abusable tackle mechanic (Like i highlighted at my earlier post https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-walker-rusimarudou.12318/post-3803863 ), and the fact that a capturable girl cannot have her mind break timer reset, if she ISN'T being carried around when you are hit, which makes her a complete wrecking ball of a projectile, since the attackers cannot do anything, even if she just lays in the same spot for all of eternity, while you fight off the city guards...
It's not a balanced gameplay at all...
But still quite fun, and a little bit repetitive of a game.

Here's to GW2, when and if (hopefully) it launches
As the hiccups are still present at the devs...

Last edited:

norman3455

Sep 27, 2018
Saw they posted this on dlsite but it was two years ago, i think they abandoned this project
I don't think it is abandoned considering they were posting updates on its production until last month and haven't made any announcements about abandoning it since.
What i understand from their translated articles is that they are currently working on sequels for goblin walker and dungeon of erotic master.

Reactions: AisThanhCo

logistix

Aug 21, 2020
can anyone help me?.. on the title screen.. my game keeps scrolling through options automatically in super speed.. it's so fast that I can't even control when to stop it.

Last edited:

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Good news I was just checking the twitter and in a recent interview he said that he is still working in the sequel
link in case you want to look (it is in japanese I used the chrome translatro)

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
I like the mechanics and features and such, but like the main character (?) itself isn't that compelling.
So is there like a mod for sprites or just another game with the same features.
If someone knows one please notify me

Yuki231

Jul 1, 2017
Hey, I'm missing 2 girl (I have 24) and I think are it's the two knights. Does anyone know how to get them?

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes