3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
This is one of them rare great ones.
Reminds me of Dragon Bride.... god that game was and still is the best game i have ever played.

Reactions: thatoshiriguy

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Indeed its one of the best games. I kind of surprised there are billions of games where you can play as the girl and get fucked, but very few where you play the monster.
Hope the 2nd game will finish and they dont cancel it.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Indeed its one of the best games. I kind of surprised there are billions of games where you can play as the girl and get fucked, but very few where you play the monster.
Hope the 2nd game will finish and they dont cancel it.
Thought id check up on it after you mentioned it and i was shocked to find the news.

Apparently the co-producer of goblin walker (or the manager of that group?) has died, "Mr. Helio".
Danelopras who i believe is the programmer the dev worked with is still working at Helio's

Rough stuff.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Any news on the sequel?
The last seems to be this, checke the Twitter there is where some news are posted at least once a month, in the other quote they say the last.

Thought id check up on it after you mentioned it and i was shocked to find the news.

Apparently the co-producer of goblin walker (or the manager of that group?) has died, "Mr. Helio".
Danelopras who i believe is the programmer the dev worked with is still working at Helio's

Rough stuff.

ZANDER86

Jan 22, 2018
The last seems to be this, checke the Twitter there is where some news are posted at least once a month, in the other quote they say the last.
I use google translate doesn’t translate it well are they still developing the game? Or have they stopped? Because of the unfortunate news.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
I use google translate doesn’t translate it well are they still developing the game? Or have they stopped? Because of the unfortunate news.
Seems like they are still at it, maybe they will experience some setbacks due to that, hope they can continue, but very likely they will finish they been at it for a time now, would be a waste of the time, at least I think that.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Question for anyone that might know, there is no mod or someone making one is there? And I know of the cheat engine, I mean more like mod that puts more content in the game.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Where is the best source/sources of images on goblin walker 2?
If you mean to see most thing of the game it will be the author Ci-en you can find it in twitter use the search and look up for their twitter and it always has the last update pinned.

norman3455

Sep 27, 2018
were did you find these?
Found them on Rusimarudou's Ci-en. He was constantly posting updates on goblin walker 2's development before he switched over to primarily developing Dungeon of Erotic master's sequel. I have no idea if Goblin walker 2 is now abandoned or if it's just been put on hold but I'm hoping for the best. If you want to find those images and more like them then visit Rsuimarudou's Ci-en and find his posts before he started posting about the new game he's making.

norman3455

Sep 27, 2018
Found them on Rusimarudou's Ci-en. He was constantly posting updates on goblin walker 2's development before he switched over to primarily developing Dungeon of Erotic master's sequel. I have no idea if Goblin walker 2 is now abandoned or if it's just been put on hold but I'm hoping for the best. If you want to find those images and more like them then visit Rsuimarudou's Ci-en and find his posts before he started posting about the new game he's making.
This is the last article I could find related to GW2's development.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes