3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think you buy something at the store or something that opens up a area where you can go and replay scenes.

SpiceOnion

Mar 10, 2018
Hello everyone, like everbody here i am also a big fan of this game. I am programmer myself and can create/recreate this game very easy or make a second part (We should vote for one of the options). The thing is i am very bad at drawing. So if there is still interest in this game and someone with art skills will also help let's do it. For the fans and ourself :devilish:.

Discord: Kapalores#0525

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I strongly recommend yall ignore the dude above me. Yall should know from the many abandoned games, such as Mario is Missing, Breeding Season, Strumpets, etc just how slow it is to animate even the simplest of shit, let alone make a working beat-em-up.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Hello everyone, like everbody here i am also a big fan of this game. I am programmer myself and can create/recreate this game very easy or make a second part (We should vote for one of the options). The thing is i am very bad at drawing. So if there is still interest in this game and someone with art skills will also help let's do it. For the fans and ourself :devilish:.
Look i can NOT aport anything because no fucking skills nor money, but wanna say if you do, do what is easier for you (or prefer maybe you prefer the most complicated just because you can. And also try and give credit of the original autor.

Is there a gallery or a way to replay animations?
At some point you get the dungeon and all the girls that you capture are there, also you have the memories option for the cutscenes that some are of the rape scene of the heroines.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Look i can NOT aport anything because no fucking skills nor money, but wanna say if you do, do what is easier for you (or prefer maybe you prefer the most complicated just because you can. And also try and give credit of the original autor.
Naw dude, if this guy was actually serious and competent, they'd hire an artist instead of look for some rando to do free work for them. And real talk, who the fuck even is this guy? How is it that in the 3 years they've been here, they've only made one post? You're really going to give up your personal time to help some rando that literally no one knows? You're really going to trust a dude who hasn't held a conversation, let along released a game or demo here to be capable of making a game? My bet's on this being some kind of scam. Dude's probably either looking for free assets to use/sell or going to pop up somewhere else posing as an artist looking for a programmer.

SpiceOnion

Mar 10, 2018
Naw dude, if this guy was actually serious and competent, they'd hire an artist instead of look for some rando to do free work for them. And real talk, who the fuck even is this guy? How is it that in the 3 years they've been here, they've only made one post? You're really going to give up your personal time to help some rando that literally no one knows? You're really going to trust a dude who hasn't held a conversation, let along released a game or demo here to be capable of making a game? My bet's on this being some kind of scam. Dude's probably either looking for free assets to use/sell or going to pop up somewhere else posing as an artist looking for a programmer.
Relax dude. This negative energy isn't bringing you or anybody anywhere. Who i am? Well sorry that we haven't gone for dinner or walk by moonshine light togehter to know each other. I am not selling or earning anything from this and also spending my time in it. Trash talking dont suit any Human being, so lets reach our hands together as friends and have a normal conversation.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Relax dude. This negative energy isn't bringing you or anybody anywhere. Who i am? Well sorry that we haven't gone for dinner or walk by moonshine light togehter to know each other. I am not selling or earning anything from this and also spending my time in it. Trash talking dont suit any Human being, so lets reach our hands together as friends and have a normal conversation.
You hijacked a game thread to solicit people to work on your passion project. You made a generic, shady-sounding pitch with literally no prior post history. You don't have any social media linked to your username and or forum activity to prove that you're an actual person instead of some throwaway account. The best case scenario is that you're way in over your head, and the worse case scenario is that you're fishing for suckers. As far as I can tell, it didn't even occur to you until after I called you out that you should be hiring an artist.
And it doesn't matter whether you're planning to make money off your project. No one wants to see some random attempt at self-promotion. That's not what the game thread's for.
Edit: Also, being able to create/recreate a game that isn't yours isn't something most people are thrilled by. Even if the game turns out to be good, you risk your project being shut down due to copyright issues, wasting everyone's valuable time. Plus, there's apparently already an official sequel in the works.

Reactions: Another Story

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Goblin Walker is now the latest of SakuraGame/Paradise Projects published games to no longer be buyable on ...

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Goblin Walker is now the latest of SakuraGame/Paradise Projects published games to no longer be buyable on ...
Seems the steam version is not only censored (i just dont mean mosaic), has no DLC and is also has a worse translation? Good riddance the publisher should be ashamed.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Seems the steam version is not only censored (i just dont mean mosaic), has no DLC and is also has a worse translation?
The publishers pretty shady and have done worse. There was DLC patch but on DLSite, posted the game with it back here but as you say it has the (usual SakuraGames) awful translation.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes