3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
A game like this where you're some monster that can change its body ( eg number or size of penis, different sex attacks etc) or be different monsters would be amazing. Knocking up women could give you new body modify points or something.

MoxieTouch

Mar 23, 2020
A game like this where you're some monster that can change its body ( eg number or size of penis, different sex attacks etc) or be different monsters would be amazing. Knocking up women could give you new body modify points or something.
Sounds pretty cool. Although, i can imagine the amount of assets this needs. Would be a hassle

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
Dunno why, but there was a little rage over this game over at the steam chats a month ago. can't believe half of the people didn't knew the og ver. was uncensored.

anyway kinda outdated comment but, for if anyone is still not confirmed, yeah there are only 26 to capture, including the bosses (except for Amamith, the secret boss).

tackle is godly good in this. it gives you the same amount of damage as a normal attack does, and lets you keep a momentum AND also knocks down others. use it to no end. just dash normally and use tackle mostly instead of attacking, unless you're swarmed or the shields show up. but i only mean the tackle, not the tackle attack, which has a kinda long cooldown time to execute. just dash, tackle, move around the screen a lot, throw your capture regularly at the offense when you got one, and it's really a piece of cake. except for the secret boss i guess. there also, just keep dashing and attacking. don't bother to tackle. get your sword to level 3 as quick as you can and use rubble as makeshift bow early game (all the time actually. it easier to replenish). dunno why i'm posting this months after finishing the game, but hey, since i posted the link somewhere (not the steam chats. god, never there.) i'm guessing this page might get a little more traffic if some people end up caring a little.

keep your food to give the goblin girls lilina and blin until you max our their favourability. once you unlock the genocide mode, toggle that on, and go on a killing spree. you can level up and get tons of money at the same time to prepare for the amamith fight. trust me it can get hectic, since her attacks are too powerful and you hp is too low for even a level 27 MC. funnily i went up straight from level 27 to 69 (not intentional heh) after just one round of the town tour in genocide route.... and this was after i got all the capture. heck, i got all the capture before i even unlocked the castle area. grinding idiot me.

and remember. The buttons can be customized! so you can hotkey your bow (normally) and potions as well as have you bombs equipped for the secret fight, dont worry about constantly opening the menu and switching between healing and bombs repeatedly.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Steam games often do the adult patch thing, but usually on Steam and usually for free. ParadiseProject/SakuraGames have a habit of having the theirs on DLSite. You buy the game for cheep, then find you have to spend a lot more on DLSite. And they won't mention this themselves.

ParadiseProject/SakuraGames had gone a bit quite with the adult games (except for some Mirror extras) before this, guess people had forgot or didn't know what they were like.

With Goblin Walker though patch couldn't have been on Steam really, as the they wouldn't allow the lolis.

• Sad
Reactions: Istreakilaz

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
for some reason, most of them didn't bother checking for the dlc patch info. one person was claiming their dlsite purchase didn't register and he was being asked to pay for it again. smh, they should just buy the og game directly from dlsite. it's where most devs upload first and without much restrictions

HELLSPAWnZ

Jun 10, 2018
hey, have run into a bit of a problem...
I was playing the game fine, had beaten everything except the final (secret) boss, where i was getting annoyed at the half second timing for the bomb
then my game crashed and since then i wasn't able to restart it
i tried re extracting the rar, into the same folder, into a different folder, changing system locale to jap, nothing worked
it's like the system just kinda flagged the game and i can't play it now
plus, compatibility troubleshooter just tells me that it is "incompatible" which is bullshit since i was playing it fine an hour ago
does anyone have an idea of what i could do to fix this? really annoying because i like the game and was really close to 100%ing it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not sure if it'll act any differently but you could try the Steam version...

Goblin Walker patched Steam version -

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
did an antivirus flag it? or did it end up blacklisting any particular file from functioning? check your antivirus' logs and reports. All of them, if you have multiple. If not, admin launching it *Might* work. but i guess you've already tried that

one other thing you can try doing is run a compatibility troubleshooter on the executable. It might fix the problem for you, or you can manually select a compatibility mode to run it on, preferably windows 7. These options are found in properties -> compatibility tab

HELLSPAWnZ

Jun 10, 2018
hmm had no feedback from anttivirus, and its in passive rn so i don't think it was that. i did the admin and compatibility checks already. will test TheBlueKnight's patched version, hope it works, will edit the result

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So I got an error message after beating the first girl. I finish the button mashing and the game shows the error message in Japanese before closing my game. Is there a way to fix this?

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
you mean the first boss marianne? i mean the white armor knight at end in the east gate area?
where does the game exactly crash? after you capture her and take her to base or after you beat her?
btw, mac or windows?

sasukeuchiha566

Aug 8, 2020
About a week ago, the developers made a blog post describing what's going on with Goblin Walker 2 and due to some internal drama (the blog post author seems to pin the blame on the programmer(s) for being lazy and avoiding contact, not taking the project seriously, etc.) and a failure to find new staff to help with the project, alongside corona stuff, they have decided to take a 7 month break from development. They also mentioned in the post that the programmer(s) this time around aren't the same people, only building on the last game's work. They assure us the project will go on because the original game was so well received, but they don't want people to pester them during that period of time.

This team seems really messy. The first game was delayed multiple times like this for similar drama reasons. Nonetheless, they finished the game and it was good, so whatever the case, I hope things work out for everyone there. This is a doujin game, meaning people with little money making games for fun. Be respectful to their situation.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes