3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
Tried this game and it was very addicting, on my first play I got totally lost in the game and finished it in one session. It nails that classic arcade beat-em-up gameplay with it's own twists. Every time the game starts to get a little stale, it throws something new at you like a new miniboss or new area. The art is pretty good, nothing that blows me away but it's definitely fap worthy. The dialogue is short but sweet, very fitting for an action game. There's some funny bits like how the repeating NPCs are explained by the town using forbidden time magic. I came across no game breaking bugs and only an occasional minor lag spike.

Marcus9

Jan 28, 2019
I've made a simple Cheat mod for this game in CheatEngine, if anyone fancies it:
  • Edit Gold (default 9900)
  • Edit Food (default 99)
I may add more in future, this is literally me being bored on the train home!
Link: |

steve tran

Dec 7, 2018
i beat the final boss ( the sorcerer ) is there anyway to rewatch the animation/cutscene without beating her again

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I feel bad for the more recent reviews. Wish someone told them that you can yeet captured girls into people. Also wish someone told them that a sprinting attack is also highly effective, if I remember right.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I feel bad for the more recent reviews. Wish someone told them that you can yeet captured girls into people. Also wish someone told them that a sprinting attack is also highly effective, if I remember right.
Wait... people are struggling with this game? I dont remember having any difficluty with it... maybe i should replay it again? it is a good game after all.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Wait... people are struggling with this game? I dont remember having any difficluty with it... maybe i should replay it again? it is a good game after all.
I'm just as confused as you are. I don't remember the game being too hard even without cheesing.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I'm just as confused as you are. I don't remember the game being too hard even without cheesing.
Decided to play it again and yeah it not that hard.
Maybe its the nuances people cant figure out...hmm...

Well heres some tips for thoes who need it?:

* You earn no XP from dying. Do not die.
* XP does not overflow, any xp gained is used for 1 level and all other XP is wasted. Do not go on killing sprees.
* Throw the girls, they are the best weapon in the game.
* There is no loss to returning home repeatidly to cash in xp and upgrade.
* Upgrade sword asap, your damage boosts all damage output including thrown girls/barrels.
* The guys in stripes are gold pinyatas, focus them.
* As much as the game says to attack everything, dont. Its a waste of time and just add to danger.
* Copper=1 silver=5 gold=20
* I think healing from food is % based so get more levels for more hp/survivability.
* d to tackle.
* You can hit enemies who are on the floor. Youre a goblin, fight dirty.
* The third hit in your combo leaves you open, dont spam it.

Hope this helps.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes