3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
very looking forward to the second version, love blin and the blue hair little girl very much, never seen this kind of art anywhere else
author confirmed goblin 2 canceled

I don't know why, Goblin slayer was probably his best sellers but he decided to focus on some dungeon explorer game...

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
author confirmed goblin 2 canceled

I don't know why, Goblin slayer was probably his best sellers but he decided to focus on some dungeon explorer game...
I think the cancellation was mostly because one of the main devs or that was working the most on that game recently died. 2 important things:1 They might eventually go back to the game. And 2 VERY important take all I said with a grain of salt it`s been a while since I checked and they google translator is not always the best. Let`s just hope they eventually continue it, they had lots of things alredy made and on the way.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Looking into some of it the game is kinda on standbye due to the costs of production?
Seems they sunk all their money into the other game "dunero2"? and are begging for people to buy that one to fund goblin 2.
Well that fucking sucks.
1663409771257.png
I get that they had the other programmer cut out but this is an utter disgrace of logic the games are fundamentally different and the funding for each shouldn't cross.

• Angry
Reactions: norman3455

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
Looking into some of it the game is kinda on stand bye due to the costs of production?
Seems they sunk all their money into the other game "dunero2"? and are begging for people to buy that one to fund goblin 2.
Well that fucking sucks.
View attachment 2048330
I get that they had the other programmer cut out but this is an utter disgrace of logic the games are fundamentally different and the funding for each shouldn't cross.

As i wrote, Devs decided to focus on other projects using goblin's sale money, which is fine, then of course funds are lacking for goblin 2...

Crown Royal

Jan 21, 2022
This was a really fun little game. Glad to see the dev decided to start work producing the sequel. I look forward to playing it.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
the game that they call goblin at the article he means what game is that
The one that is just "Goblin" I assume is the sequel or Goblin walker itself. The other game they are workng as of now is Dungeon something I do not remember the name.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes