3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Tyukaiw

May 19, 2017
This game is great! A rare one that you control the monster and it's actually good. Btw, I was think about what it could make it better for replaying it. Would be nice a mode, like after beating the game or something (or downloading a save lol), that:

1. Any female villager could trigger a knockdown for an animation since they are all recolors of the actual ones that have animations. And they don't have to do that quick look to the screen in this mode.
2. Any guard, including the ones with shield and the shiny ones, at any level of Danger Rank, could proc one of the guard animations and the chance of this proc to happen is increased.
3. Now that's me being greedy (tbh all of this will never happen in this game or in the next one lol) and knowing nothing about game dev at all. Wish you had an "item" like the bomb, wich by using it and spending it makes (an)other golbins (don't know how many) run away to hold females in a different animation for an ok amount of time while you running down chasing others. I'm saying that cause lots of times I knocked down multiple ones but they end up to far away from each other.

And that's it ty

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i wish you could fuck all the girls, some of the cuter ones are non-fuckable.
Each rape is a unique pixel-art animation. They are probably the most expensive and hard to make part of this game. Adding them might not be too hard, but making them in the first place is quite a challenge.

I like the mechanics and features and such, but like the main character (?) itself isn't that compelling.
So is there like a mod for sprites or just another game with the same features.
If someone knows one please notify me
It's hard to make a serial rapist that's compelling.
But if you are not a fan of goblins, maybe you'll like the robot slaver from Training Space Station?

Someone knows more games like this? Kidnapping and Mind Control
How about Training Space Station?
The engine is very different, but kidnapping is a major part of the gameplay.
(I got to this game by trying to look for something like Training Space Station)

Reactions: Dino_Bot

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
anyone have any luck running this on linux? because the exe text is a bunch of blocks for me i cant get wine to recognize it

Fsfdss

Aug 23, 2017
anyone have any luck running this on linux? because the exe text is a bunch of blocks for me i cant get wine to recognize it
Just rename it to game.exe or something like that and it'll work, no need to mess with locale or anything like that. Everything runs smooth on my machine on WIne version lutris-GE-Proton7-33 with DXVK enabled (I think this game uses DirectX but I'm not sure).

Edit: It runs like shit for me. If I manage to fix it, I'll post again and tell you how.

Last edited:

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
@Fsfdss
i hadnt thought of changeing the name, that said after doing so trying to open the game causes a nonsense warning followed by a black screen. i quit and tried installing dxvk and when i opened the game after that i still got the warning but not i got a purple block in the center of the black screen so i tried clicking to advance the game past that and it crashed
maybe its my version of wine? because im not sure what my version is to compare

Fsfdss

Aug 23, 2017
@Fsfdss
i hadnt thought of changeing the name, that said after doing so trying to open the game causes a nonsense warning followed by a black screen. i quit and tried installing dxvk and when i opened the game after that i still got the warning but not i got a purple block in the center of the black screen so i tried clicking to advance the game past that and it crashed
maybe its my version of wine? because im not sure what my version is to compare
You can check your wine version by running "wine --version".
I had that error + black screen issue when I tried running it with Lutris, where games sometimes go apeshit and fail to load their files. It worked without the error (though it runs very slowly no matter what I try) after I first ran the Wine command line (cmd.exe) and then launched the game through the command line.
Also, the game might print a more readable error in the terminal/command line, along with other useful information. Here are my shot in the dark suggestions:
  • Try to make the game path shorter/less complex, make sure the game folder is also something short and not mangled boxes, avoid spaces
  • Try to first run "wine cmd" to get the Wine command line, then use it to navigate to the game folder with the cd command and run game.exe that way
  • If all the tomfoolery with Wine gets too much on your nerves, try installing the Lutris flatpak. It's basically a game library manager with the ability to install a bunch of self-contained, custom Wine builds. It comes with winetricks, a nice interface, the ability to enable/disable DXVK and a lot more that you can configure per game or per prefix. I haven't had ever had any issues with it except for the one I mentioned, which is easily worked around.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: *inhales*Boi

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
that did it!
wine-6.0.3
use 'wine cmd'
then cd into game directory
then just type the games name in and its exe
and the game plays like butter, no slow down at all as far as i can see so far

EDIT: seems a bit unstable though, crashed pretty early

Last edited:
Reactions: Fsfdss

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
hey, have run into a bit of a problem...
I was playing the game fine, had beaten everything except the final (secret) boss, where i was getting annoyed at the half second timing for the bomb
then my game crashed and since then i wasn't able to restart it
i tried re extracting the rar, into the same folder, into a different folder, changing system locale to jap, nothing worked
it's like the system just kinda flagged the game and i can't play it now
plus, compatibility troubleshooter just tells me that it is "incompatible" which is bullshit since i was playing it fine an hour ago
does anyone have an idea of what i could do to fix this? really annoying because i like the game and was really close to 100%ing it
For me I just saved a copy of the AutoSave and Save Files, deleted the game folder, extracted a new one then copy the AutoSave and Save Files and it's working again.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how do i fuck the captured girls?
At some point (probably about 1/3 into the game), you'll unlock a special zone on the map where the girls are held. So instead of going to the town from east or north, you go into the basement.

harrrrryr

Aug 19, 2023
At some point (probably about 1/3 into the game), you'll unlock a special zone on the map where the girls are held. So instead of going to the town from east or north, you go into the basement.
i know this how do i interact with the girls in the basement?
also how do i do any of the sex interactions with the brin and the other girl

Last edited:

harrrrryr

Aug 19, 2023
i am so confused. i have killed the king but i still havent got anything sex scenes

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
i did hit them nothing happened
and how do i do anything with those elf girls people
Have to ask a stupid question, did you download from here?

I seem to recall there being a censored version for steam and that sounds a lot like what you are playing. In the version I played you assault the assault-able girls pretty much as soon as they are knocked down and before you even kidnap them.
The blacksmith and shopkeeper girls you can prank sexually from the start but if you gift them food stolen from the town eventually they will let you have proper sex after asking why you are doing the sexual pranks.

Reactions: flannan

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Okay I was looking through the dev twitter and found that part 2 will not be possible this year, no info when it might be out.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes