3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Would definitely be good if someone fluent in both languages could translate, my vague MTL understanding was that they were focused on a different project.

Tyukaiw

May 19, 2017
Yeah, by seeing things in their page it looks like another Dungeon of Eroticmaster is on the way with new characters. Dungeon of Eroticmaster is kinda ok, but Goblin Walker 2 would be prob the best release this year. I don't know if it is the case, but if those Dungeon of Eroticmaster were financied with Goblin Walker's money, that's just sad.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Yeah, by seeing things in their page it looks like another Dungeon of Eroticmaster is on the way with new characters. Dungeon of Eroticmaster is kinda ok, but Goblin Walker 2 would be prob the best release this year. I don't know if it is the case, but if those Dungeon of Eroticmaster were financied with Goblin Walker's money, that's just sad.
You mean next year. Last I checked he said no chances of seeing GW2 this year. Probably next year, doubt they will slack on the hype and demand for it. They alredy have lot made for it so it must come next year, here is hoping.

FallDown_007

Oct 15, 2019
hello can someone help me with this game when I try to play it just goes crazy in the menu like um pushing down button all the time

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
hello can someone help me with this game when I try to play it just goes crazy in the menu like um pushing down button all the time
Do you have any controllers at all connected to your computer? Mine doesn't go crazy but in the menus even a tickling light touch to the control stick can be a big movement.

FallDown_007

Oct 15, 2019
Do you have any controllers at all connected to your computer? Mine doesn't go crazy but in the menus even a tickling light touch to the control stick can be a big movement.
I'm not sure I have rog chakram core as a mouse sadly its my only mouse could that one be a problem ? but I'm not even touching it

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I'm not sure I have rog chakram core as a mouse sadly its my only mouse could that one be a problem ? but I'm not even touching it
Mouse shouldn't do anything from my understanding as the game won't react to my mouse at all. I meant stuff like xbox, playstation or nintendo joycons.

Is it the version of the game from this thread? Does it do it repeatedly or just on the initial startup with the volume warning?

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Life's good when you stumble into a good goblin eroge. (y)

Edit: Huge bonus points to the dev for starting it at low volume. Shame more eroge don't do this and half the time end up jump-scaring me.
I learned to mute in the audio mix all ero games before they finish opening. Then put them lowest and go up slowly until it is a good volume.

Reactions: Bang From 600

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Are you guys playing the Version 1.52?
Here is the 1.53.
The Dev said there is new content in this update.

Mega
Had a look for patch notes took a while to dig up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems only 1 thing was added?
Mostly quality of life improvements?

There is also a 1.54 version, it is just a fix for gamepads on windows 11. lol.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes