3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I have finished the game. I however didn't run into the prank for Goblina that the dev mentions in the changelog,
("Addition of Goblinina prank animation You can pull down Goblin sister's pants"). Does anybody know how to do this?

Also, there seems to be no change for Govlina's 2nd prank (Flip Panties), even after finishing everything.

Last edited:

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
I have a vivid memory of being able to do the "panty prank" and secret boss years ago, before this thread got updated (even though these things were supposed to be in the "new" update). am I tripping?

Reactions: Minipax84

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I have a vivid memory of being able to do the "panty prank" and secret boss years ago, before this thread got updated (even though these things were supposed to be in the "new" update). am I tripping?
No, you are not tripping. I guess that changelog includes all changes since 1.00.

bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
so i did try this new version but i dint find anything new, in the change log it says you can make the girls walk on the dungeon and that you can take of the panties of the sister but i dint really find a way to do these things

Reactions: Bang From 600

bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
yeah. though I might be wrong since I played it like, 2 years ago. but I'm pretty sure I'm satisfied with the pregnancy. maybe it's after the endgame?
pregnancy is only on the secret boss scenes after you beat her and i think there is nothing of pregnancy with anyother character on this game (but the continuetion ill be heavy on pregnancy by the sneak peaks)

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
anyway to change the keys like not use arrow keys and use wasd instead, or use mouse, or gamepad?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Ok, I beat the game. I've speant so much time on secret boss it's unbelievable, took me solid 30-40 attempts.
And then I fucked her ass silly so hard it crashed my game. I ain't doing it all over again to have 100% victory save, I'm done, never again.

3.5/5 not enough rape (and where's that pregnancy indeed?)

EDIT:
pregnancy is only on the secret boss scenes after you beat her
you shitting me

Feb 13, 2022
Ok, I beat the game. I've speant so much time on secret boss it's unbelievable, took me solid 30-40 attempts.
And then I fucked her ass silly so hard it crashed my game. I ain't doing it all over again to have 100% victory save, I'm done, never again.

3.5/5 not enough rape (and where's that pregnancy indeed?)

EDIT:

you shitting me
How much fucking health does the time nerd have? I keep using the bomb every time she does the time warp thing and yet she still has health to spare afterwards. I see a bunch of 999s, but nothin. Then she does the "fuck you, you lose" move afterwards. Shits getting aggravating

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How much fucking health does the time nerd have? I keep using the bomb every time she does the time warp thing and yet she still has health to spare afterwards. I see a bunch of 999s, but nothin. Then she does the "fuck you, you lose" move afterwards. Shits getting aggravating
Pretty sure there is a guide to fighting her somewhere in this thread. I remember it requiring some unobvious actions, but in particular, you need to counter her "fuck you, you lose" move with something.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I am going to try to help you with the boss. First, the hint the demon gives you with using the bomb is stupid since the boss uses two time attacks, (one throughout the fight and one after you beat her). I did grind a little throughout the game, so I am lv.20+ and have a lv.10 sword.

1. I just used my sword to beat the boss.
2. The best place to fight the boss is behind her (after the animation of her attack goes through).
3. Running slash also works, but you will be hit half the time.
4. Use food and potions if you get hit (make sure you are safe first).
5. Run when she uses her first time attack (the one she uses throughout the fight).
6. The boss will make a sound when you win then she will use her 2nd time attack (here is where you use the bomb).

There may be more ways to beat the boss, but this is the way I beat her. I hope this helps you. (y)

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Yeah, you use bomb ONLY when she uses her real-real time stop when you make enough damage with your sword to make her squeal. Until that point keep food in your quick use inventory.
No, you CAN'T use switch menu when she make her ultimate attack so do this after you hear her scream.

Generally you keep close to her, above or below a bit to the side and when she starts attacking you go to other side and close the distance even more to hit once-twice. When you're far from her you'll get fucked by insta-hit thunder attack or missile barrage, if you stay too long just above her you get hit with lightning chain. As for regular time-stop attack you just run and watch shadows. By the time you're close to her and attack finishes you can hit her (maybe, because hitboxes are whack).

I haven't use bow the whole game except that one time game forced me to do so (sorceress fight)
Same with bomb (except this fight and chick with axe fight when you have to make some room)

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes