3.90 star(s) 37 Votes

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
my controller just works after plugging it in and going to config screen.
only my dpad works but I cant change my buttons to anything in the config, i can select stuff in the menu but when i get into the actual mission i cant attack or anything else

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
only my dpad works but I cant change my buttons to anything in the config, i can select stuff in the menu but when i get into the actual mission i cant attack or anything else
Could be a device priority issue.

Go into your game controller settings (Start>Windows System>Control Panel>Devices and Printers. Then right click the controller and select Game controller settings) and see how many you have listed. If you have more than one, press the "Advanced" button and select the controller in the pull down menu. Failing that try unplugging anything else that's listed, reboot then try again.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Could be a device priority issue.

Go into your game controller settings (Start>Windows System>Control Panel>Devices and Printers. Then right click the controller and select Game controller settings) and see how many you have listed. If you have more than one, press the "Advanced" button and select the controller in the pull down menu. Failing that try unplugging anything else that's listed, reboot then try again.
thanks, only shows 1 listed tried to reboot and all that and still not working right, odd.
menus in this game works, movement works in the mission just not the buttons to attack etc
rpgm games work, steam works etc etc

BIG_BOI!I

Mar 1, 2023
View attachment 95919

Overview:
The great goblin sealed for 300 years finally comes to life again,
but his spirit is no longer with his physical body which has already decayed away!

In order to obtain a new body, he abducts a village girl as a sacrifice
to a demonic ritual and confines her in an underground prison.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-27
Release Date: 2019-01-08
Developer/Publisher: rusimarudou -
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.53
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Other games: Dungeon of Erotic Master
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Extra information:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - -

UncleGra thanks for the link

View attachment 95920 View attachment 95921 View attachment 95922 View attachment 95923 View attachment 95924 View attachment 95925 View attachment 95926
love the idea. Keep going forward.

Reactions: nosoyunsanto1995

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
thanks, only shows 1 listed tried to reboot and all that and still not working right, odd.
menus in this game works, movement works in the mission just not the buttons to attack etc
rpgm games work, steam works etc etc
Was steam running in the background when you tried to play the game? I have had similar issues in the past where it looks like the controller is working 'half-way' in a game outside of steam and what it turned out to be was that steam has a 'desktop' mode that makes the controller emulate a mouse and keyboard which I think matches the behavior seen here as left stick to arrow keys would likely be valid for menuing and also for walking in game but A = (accept action) = 'Enter key' is likely only valid for menu and is not equivalent to z/x/c/v for a game action.

Tyukaiw

May 19, 2017
I don't know if I'm tripping, but is there any improviments in the graphics on this new version? I don't know, things looks more defined lol. Probably I'm tripping.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Was steam running in the background when you tried to play the game? I have had similar issues in the past where it looks like the controller is working 'half-way' in a game outside of steam and what it turned out to be was that steam has a 'desktop' mode that makes the controller emulate a mouse and keyboard which I think matches the behavior seen here as left stick to arrow keys would likely be valid for menuing and also for walking in game but A = (accept action) = 'Enter key' is likely only valid for menu and is not equivalent to z/x/c/v for a game action.
weird the controller only half works with steam open lol, i close steam and the controller doesn't work at all in this game, restarted game, controller etc

MissingNo20

Oct 19, 2019
Just rename it to game.exe or something like that and it'll work, no need to mess with locale or anything like that. Everything runs smooth on my machine on WIne version lutris-GE-Proton7-33 with DXVK enabled (I think this game uses DirectX but I'm not sure).

Edit: It runs like shit for me. If I manage to fix it, I'll post again and tell you how.
Unplayable for me after a certain point. Game-breaking input lag means I've got virtually no control. PC regularly walks right off the screen.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes