3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
so i did try this new version but i dint find anything new, in the change log it says you can make the girls walk on the dungeon and that you can take of the panties of the sister but i dint really find a way to do these things
Same, I have Steam version patched to full version. And like "masacare mode" just seems to have changed names to genocide mode now? I don't know. I've read through this but I'm really not seeing the changes mentioned in the log.

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
How many girls can you capture? I have 26 and can't find any more, all the remaining ones are "normal".

Feb 13, 2022
Yeah, you use bomb ONLY when she uses her real-real time stop when you make enough damage with your sword to make her squeal. Until that point keep food in your quick use inventory.
No, you CAN'T use switch menu when she make her ultimate attack so do this after you hear her scream.

Generally you keep close to her, above or below a bit to the side and when she starts attacking you go to other side and close the distance even more to hit once-twice. When you're far from her you'll get fucked by insta-hit thunder attack or missile barrage, if you stay too long just above her you get hit with lightning chain. As for regular time-stop attack you just run and watch shadows. By the time you're close to her and attack finishes you can hit her (maybe, because hitboxes are whack).

I haven't use bow the whole game except that one time game forced me to do so (sorceress fight)
Same with bomb (except this fight and chick with axe fight when you have to make some room)
Yeah, I just found out that I just do the Dark Souls strat of just poking her once with the dash attack, and run.

And then when she does the Full Time Stop with the her yelling (when it goes black instead of brown) there was a small window to use the bomb so I just spammed pressed it, which shatters the Time Stop and enters the cutscene.

TL;DR: Hit her until she does the Full Time Stop w/Yell sound proc, spam the button to activate bomb = Win

(Thanks btw for the sound proc advice, I usually play the games muted while I listen to music)

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I have a vivid memory of being able to do the "panty prank" and secret boss years ago, before this thread got updated (even though these things were supposed to be in the "new" update). am I tripping?
Oh no, I was going to replay the game. That is unfortunate if the new stuff is not actually new :S

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Not gonna lie, I am confused too. I couldn't find any new content either.
Maybe it was content removed for the steam version and re-added?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
The changelog is right there on the OP. Details everything that was changed/added.
No i linked the most recent change log here before it was added to OP.
The "changelog" seems to be more of a summary of everything added since 1.0, than anything related to what was added in 1.52- > 1.53 update.

Reactions: flannan

Ukung

Sep 27, 2019
No i linked the most recent change log here before it was added to OP.
The "changelog" seems to be more of a summary of everything added since 1.0, than anything related to what was added in 1.52- > 1.53 update.
So 1.53 doesn't have additional content from 1.52?

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes