3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Someone has any news about how the second part is going?
Someone who knows both languages will have to look, I can't read but from machine translations I was under the impression it was going but that it is a project in the background because they don't have the staff for both it and the upgrade to dungeon of erotic master at the same time.

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
Gawddamnit what a gem! I am so happy I found this. Just imagine this in an 80's arcade, with proper arcade controls, the people would have gone crazy! Screw pacman, I'd rather screw village wenches...

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
finally got da genocide ending
upgradin sword 2 da max aint made any difference cuz it hit a cap at some lvl

magergxd

Jul 15, 2021
First time trying to play through this, but for some reason third girl doesn't spawn? I'm assuming she spawns in the area right before that one female knighth shows up but i dont see her.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I think there were blog posts but the short of it was that something else was ahead of that in the plan.

blanquesino69

Jan 12, 2020
Does anyone know if there is any news on the sequel? How much progress been made or something?
While fooling around i found devs profile in pixiv, they posted like 3 things in march and one of them is probably final scene where goblin dude bangs some kind of red head queen, brb while i get a link

EDIT:

Tell me if im full clueless and yall already knew this cuz i did not

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
While fooling around i found devs profile in pixiv, they posted like 3 things in march and one of them is probably final scene where goblin dude bangs some kind of red head queen, brb while i get a link

EDIT:

Tell me if im full clueless and yall already knew this cuz i did not
I think that that is the secret boss of the first game. The time mage. Well thanks anyways we will have to wait and see if anything new happens.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
I think there were blog posts but the short of it was that something else was ahead of that in the plan.
The one of dungeon exploring? If so it may not be that long we have to wait, like they been at that one for a while now.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes