3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

aberzombie

Jun 14, 2019
this was fun to play, sometimes it lags, but it might be my potato pc, anyway are there more than 26 girls or that's all?

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
may be somebody can make a minor mods for this game? for example, add difficulty (by change file) - hp*2 or something like this.

(dreams: may be add more same sprite girls for senior and gold knights)

Reactions: aberzombie

Copperguy

Feb 27, 2022
Anyone know how many capture targets there are in total?
The save file provided has 23, but I know there are at least 3 guards you can capture as well.
I found 26. 2 guards are random spawns it seems, i think grinding danger rank and killing everyone is your best hope of finding one. good luck!

Does anyone know if there is a part 2? if yes, where can i find it?

Last edited:

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
I found 26. 2 guards are random spawns it seems, i think grinding danger rank and killing everyone is your best hope of finding one. good luck!

Does anyone know if there is a part 2? if yes, where can i find it?
Sadly they had been having some complications with things and the development of part2 is onhold as far as I know. You can always check their also they link the ci-en page, use the google translator.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
1658137271977.png i am missing this girl (checkedsomeones save to know who i was missing) i belive u get her by killing knights but i have killed like 300 knights and none are her whatam i doing wrong?

FurFan

May 4, 2017
If them all just don't activate, then the name of process executable is not "game.exe" but something else. Cause how the scripts there are, some of them should just crash the game if something is wrong. Here is my screen of how it all looks for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached updated version of cheat table (same as in my previous message). Hope it will work at last for people.
I had to change the actual EXE filename to game.exe for the script to work. It was just random characters when I extracted it.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes