3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hey, I'm missing 2 girl (I have 24) and I think are it's the two knights. Does anyone know how to get them?
Raise the alert level and keep attacking the soldiers that appear. Eventually you'll get both knights.

Khayotx

Jun 7, 2019
Does anyone have a way to decompile the data.pac file, I want to explore the files and maybe mod the game. I tried some decompilers but none of the worked.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
any news on this ?
If you go to his twitter he sometimes puclishes some interviews I think and sometimes mentions that it is still on work, also some images and other things, BUT THEN AGAIN it is all in japanese so I use the google translator and it might not be the best. No date as far as I know. use the search bar to find the twitter.

Reactions: hecom

tum hygbr

Aug 6, 2019
You'd quicker google it on your own, honestly. Check out for hands-on tutorial (it is the first result in google searching for "how to use cheat engine table youtube").

just make a beginner save with max everything

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
I recently picked this up and I'm wondering, is there a gallery or some sort of way to safely replay the animations? Desperately button mashing to try and finish as fast as possible before some enemy smacks me isn't exactly a useful scenario.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
I recently picked this up and I'm wondering, is there a gallery or some sort of way to safely replay the animations? Desperately button mashing to try and finish as fast as possible before some enemy smacks me isn't exactly a useful scenario.
The dungeon, that is the use for it, you can go almost from the start, alll the girls are down there and you have to hit them to start the animation. Also if you want to capture any of the again you can release that(or all of them and capture them again.

Reactions: Rangaros

popior

Apr 23, 2018
I am surprise there is no mod or the likes for that, but whatever we will have to wait for tye next one, maybe there.
maybe if someone could find what programm used to create that game and be the way to decrypt files to redact them

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
maybe if someone could find what programm used to create that game and be the way to decrypt files to redact them
I have no idea of any programing so I am just going to agree with what you said. What I know there is is a cheat engine, but I don´t know if that is reamotly related to what you said.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes